vips (mostly) using some program to af.k on MM and variants.

Ok so as im sure some of you have noticed if you've played at least 1 hmx game a week in the past fews months some very high rank and vip's aren't doing anything aside from just being there continually looking around or shooting or something like that virtually anchored at one spot (unless they get mutated and gunned down). Sure, I get it even if they are not personally there to participate in the game thats fine I mean whatever, who cares, but since you guys started the mutation mode event they have a huge advantage over other players who actually spend time to do your events. Personally I (not 100% sure) am probably not going to participate in this event I do feel bad for the brave souls out there willing to actually take the time out of their lives to fulfill that crazy 15 hour requirement. So my suggestion is that for future mutation events that require this amount of dedication (most likely you guys can't roll anything out within the next few days) you fellows can somehow level the playing field for others that truly wish to get their rewards through their own effort not just some wacky weird thing..... you get the idea. If you've actually read this far i would like to thank you and would honestly like to hear some words of hopefully not too harsh opinions.

Comments