Improve Bot Mode.( SIngle Player Mode )

I love the Bot Mode, it's been my go to place to practise with the bot's being very fair on high diffculty which actually pushs me to improve on my reaction. I feel like there are ways to improve it though.

- No Grenades.
The Bots love to throw grenades alot, I wouldn't mind if I just had the choice to take it off for them since I don't like dealing with taking one down just for them to throw a grenade towards me and then someone to do so and over and over and over again making me running around rapidly. Just having the choice to not allow them to throw grenade would be nice enough.

- More Control On The Bots.
Being able to place them somewhere to practise on distance shooting would be helpful, plus this would allow to test weapon damage on certain lengths without having to force yourself to run far away from them while they are chasing you.

- Not allowing them to enter a safe zone.
Bots love to rush your spawn on TDM and it just becomes stupid since they will just stand there and wait for you to lose your spawn protection but by then you have already killed them or they will just be roaming around the doors of your spawn either getting stuck locked on to you and standing right infront of the door or walking into each other. If they were just force to roam around 90% of the roam only then it could feel more safe to spawn.

sXfFWkqFSMiXnuXTyQgQaA.png
( Yellow Highlighted area being where the bots can roam. )

- Mixed Diffculty.
Other games usually do this when they have some kind of Bot Mode, mixing the diffculty of the bots would adjust to how an real match would feel since not everyone would be on the same skill level as each other so having them be able to mixed together would help reflect the mode to an real match.

- Unlimited Time Limit
If I want to be on it for 5 hours I should be able to do so. I can't see why this would be something hard to put into the mode.

Comments