Mutation Magazine

So, I'm not much of a mutation player. However, i've been hearing a fair few players talk about this and even say they've seen mutation players quitting the game recently because of this...

But back some time ago in the M60-Adv crate we could obtain a Mutation Magazine. The mutation magazine from that crate would not stack with the mutation magazine available in the item shop and this meant you got more ammo. A lot of people played that way for a long time since it was an older crate....then back with one of the recent Farewell/Goodbuy crate sales that crate went away and now those players are feeling...left out.

So my suggestion is simple....add the Mutation Magazine back into future crates.

If doing so would keep some players around. Then that's not a bad thing at all. AND we do need more variety in our crate rewards anyways. I mean...there's only so many Skull Sprays, MP5 ADVs, Gold Flash Bangs, and what not that you can get before you're tired of it.

I'm sure there's some debate that can fall around this...but figured I'd put it out there as a suggestion since i've been seeing people talk about it and even being contacted about it by others who wanted to discuss it.

Comments