Kick voting

Dear GM
I have a suggestion that may help the game remove the kick voting in the next update because it is very provocative for professional players that someone expelled from the Roman because it is better than him? I consider this matter

Comments

• Can I ask you a question? I've quited cf 5 months once about being kicked every where cuz I'm pro.
    But if they will remove it then we will face a new problem with the hackers.
    So..
  • I'll only support the full removal of the Kick Vote System if and only if the hacking situation is considerably reduced and stays that way. Until then I think having the KVS on team based modes only works out okay, though system could probably use some tweaks here and there to make it better in hopes of preventing legit players from being kicked but still allowing hackers to be kicked and fast somehow.
  • Now that all the hackers are back he wants to remove KVS...

hqdefault.jpg
  • Maybe kick voting can be removed with an easier reporting system such as the one of league of legends in which you can report for hacking and verbal abuse the players in the screen at end of every match.
  • iDupree_ wrote: »
    Now that all the hackers are back he wants to remove KVS...

hqdefault.jpg

lol You have a meme for everything dont you?
  • Removing KVS is and wasn't the right way to go. As we have seen FFA and HMX where we can't kick the speed knifers. The way to go is Host Enable Kick On or Off.

That would of allowed us to make the rooms Kickable or not Kickable. So during such events we can enable it to kick hackers and we have a choice to join room Kickable and face being kicked or join room none Kickable and face having hackers there.

This is the way to go, choices we can make.
  • I have a better suggestion

Allow the Host to kick in modes where KVS is disabled. What I mean by this is the host can START a KVS once per round for as many rounds while in game in modes such as FFA AND HMX. This way hackers cannot abuse this system and random people cannot kick players for being too pro. Whereas for all the other KVS in other modes, they should stay since they don't cause many problems.
  • I actually can't remember the last time I was kicked because I was doing so well and people thought I was cheating. To be honest it all depends on the rank to me, the higher you are the more I could believe you are not hacking but thats just me.

Taking out the whole system would just pretty much show that anyone can cheat if they want and only fear to be banned from reports but at that point I ain't going to be reporting 50+ hackers everyday. I like how the system is now and even with the anticheat getting better and better I just want it there just for anything else such as glitchers ( that are ruining the match ) and people that are AFK. Just try to get to Captain and you getting kicked for doing good should dropped alot.
  • What if your opinion is that the host is activating the Kick Voting feature from within the play room?
    Or Kick Voting will be like items you should buy? Through the zp?!
  • Removing KVS is and wasn't the right way to go. As we have seen FFA and HMX where we can't kick the speed knifers. The way to go is Host Enable Kick On or Off.

That would of allowed us to make the rooms Kickable or not Kickable. So during such events we can enable it to kick hackers and we have a choice to join room Kickable and face being kicked or join room none Kickable and face having hackers there.

This is the way to go, choices we can make.

I agree with Camel here.

Removing KVS from the game is not an option atm and you can see why if you just join a FFA or a HMX room anytime of the day.

Definitely the best choice would be letting the host decide if he allows VKS on his room or not. We could at least try and see how it goes! Heck, we already tried no KVS once and look how that worked out ;)