ZM2 suggestion

I have a suggestion the maps Battleship and shipyard

It's something little but very annoying

Can you please remove the repeated 1 minute Gatling gun from these 2 maps?

I find it really annoying when I play with friends and we all use lightweight aa12 & p90 wild and then we mistakenly pick up one of those Gatlings and after it we can't move anymore for 1 minute x several times a gamei(it especially bothering in the boss round when we pick that gun and die instantly)

Maybe this 1 minute Gatling is useful for new players when they faceing zm for the first time but considering most loyal players guns this Gatling is very useless & weak & making the team fail the mission and ruins the game (and their mood) with every time they pick it up :(

Thanks in advance >_O

Comments

• Switch your bags, that will remove the special weapon.
  • How?
    you mean that bag from slaughter tickets that allows you to switch guns in the middle of the game?I don't have this...
    I also sometimes love to go x0 and share my guns for get +2 aa in room for finish faster (so this bag that doesn't allow me to drop guns is not an option)
  • How?
    you mean that bag from slaughter tickets that allows you to switch guns in the middle of the game?I don't have this...
    I also sometimes love to go x0 and share my guns for get +2 aa in room for finish faster (so this bag that doesn't allow me to drop guns is not an option)

They still drop when you die. You just cannot drop them while you're playing, but you can get rid of those special weapons.
  • I remember before the Tesla everyone wanted those Gatling guns because they were very useful. But now, I agree it's more of a setback. They probably won't remove it due to this fact (not everyone has anti-ZM weapons), but it would be nice if we could turn it off (like a host option).
  • I remember before the Tesla everyone wanted those Gatling guns because they were very useful. But now, I agree it's more of a setback. They probably won't remove it due to this fact (not everyone has anti-ZM weapons), but it would be nice if we could turn it off (like a host option).

I'd be down with the Host option to enable/disable them. As like said, people without Anti-Zombie weapons can still make great use of the gatling and other special weapon drops that happen. But for the most part if you and your team all have Anti-Zombie weapons than those special weapon drops are a waste of time. I'm in the same boat where the only times I grab them are accidental.