Overwatch system for reported hackers

We all as Crossfire players see many hackers in game. I would like to make a recommendation of creating an over watch system run by crossfire staff, and trusted members of our community to watch, and vote on whether a reported hacker is found guilty or innocent. The majority of votes would decide if the suspected hacker gets banned or let off free. I have reported many people in the past month, and all of my report files are still open to this day which makes it seem like they are heavily backed up. With this system I think it would be easier to close the report files quicker, and have Crossfire players enjoy their time in game a lot more without being disrupted with people who have trouble playing the game the way it is, and feel the need to download and use hacks.

Comments

• We all as Crossfire players see many hackers in game. I would like to make a recommendation of creating an over watch system run by crossfire staff, and trusted members of our community to watch, and vote on whether a reported hacker is found guilty or innocent. The majority of votes would decide if the suspected hacker gets banned or let off free. I have reported many people in the past month, and all of my report files are still open to this day which makes it seem like they are heavily backed up. With this system I think it would be easier to close the report files quicker, and have Crossfire players enjoy their time in game a lot more without being disrupted with people who have trouble playing the game the way it is, and feel the need to download and use hacks.

i agree with any new idea to ban the hackers , so +1
    i also suggested a new idea to ban the hackers before
    u can see it here
    No Hackers anymore