Make armor gp/mp purchasable, please.

VIP aside, please make body and head armor gp/mp purchasable to at least reinforce some sort of competitive fairness and integrity on a community basis and as an award for free to play players who would like to play this game more seriously, thanks.

Comments

• Lol no. Please no, they are giving out to much armor already.

If you want to achieve "some sort of competitive fairness and integrity" the only way to do so is to add an ESL option to the room creation. That would be THE one and single best solution.
  • First of all, they're giving out too much armor already? How? Is it regularly? ...as to make me able to have armor as long as I work for it or just intermittently and discontinuously?

Also, I do agree that making a server or room option available for some sort of competitive standard would be the most optimal solution. But how likely is that to happen? (And will armor be defaulted into these rooms/servers so I can play if I don't have armor in my bag?) I'm not so sure, but I think you're definitely qualified enough to tell Z8 what one set of rules to adhere to and what the one and only single best solution is instead of making a minor tweak to the market system considering the actions that the game has done in the past to achieve -some sort of competitive fairness and integrity-
  • I think it should be GP so the game is less pay to win. +1
  • nGhost wrote: »
    Lol no. Please no, they are giving out to much armor already.

If you want to achieve "some sort of competitive fairness and integrity" the only way to do so is to add an ESL option to the room creation. That would be THE one and single best solution.

Yeah lol I don't know how the hell i have all these guns and items constantly that you could only get with ZP Like

Helmet, Vest, Mutation Armor, mutation pick, a different character, permanent knives, Revive Coins, Hypermeds, All these bomb weapons from ZM. Hell ive already won 10k zp from storm. We get hella stuff, just keep playing, im a free player too.
  • Once again, whatever "hella free stuff" you're getting besides armor is almost completely trivial. Mutation armor, mutation pick, different character... whatever... cute cosmetics at its best. Even weapons are close to being insignificant, besides vip, in PVP play (which is the goal of this thread). Just think about it in this perspective: as a close approximation, you effectively start with 133hp as opposed to 100hp (or 100hp vs 75 hp), however you'd like to think about it, when you have body and head armor, which is a huge differential in gun play.

As an aside, congrats on your 10k zp from a very underwhelming event, but it really is irrelevant.

I'd also like to clarify that this thread is not meant to show discontent or unappreciation, but simply a suggestion to change the availability of a market item to help uphold a standard for semi-competitive play
  • Bump. Would greatly appreciate more discussion and opinions on this topic.
  • Seeing that BP is an ESL Allowed I would expect everyone being able to get their hands on it without investing real money for some. Would only make sense to make it GP like it doesn't need to be cheap I wouldn't mind if it was just 10k GP for 30 days.

I do myself hate seeing people using BP but at this point there's too many people who buy ZP and get a ton of BP from the crates and already kill my vibe so I wouldn't mind if everyone has the choice to buy it.