Guns ideas for mp shop

I think the guns in the mp shop needs an update but somewhat there wasn't any change for months (maybe the admins are out of ideas idk)

I found this blade

<Removed>

Comments

• I think a lot of people can agree the MP mall needs updated permanent weapons... However, it is against the forum rules to post content not yet available to CFNA.
  • oh hey wiewie

Well "not allowed to post content from other version"...how else are we supposed to suggest things we would like to add/see?

When someone suggest (for example)-"put awm red dragon as 30 ribbons reward" then most people replay to him "This gun is already available in this version for years as zp box ;for ribbons rewards we would like to see something that wasn't released yet and exclusive only for the ribbons system"...and now when someone suggest "..gun that wasn't released yet" then you telling them "don't post unreleased content"

oh please :(
  • Currently we are not allowed to discuss content from other versions. That rule has been around forever. Hopefully we see that change =)
  • I think the solution to put weapon not released yet so no one can complain
  • oh hey wiewie

Well "not allowed to post content from other version"...how else are we supposed to suggest things we would like to add/see?

When someone suggest (for example)-"put awm red dragon as 30 ribbons reward" then most people replay to him "This gun is already available in this version for years as zp box ;for ribbons rewards we would like to see something that wasn't released yet and exclusive only for the ribbons system"...and now when someone suggest "..gun that wasn't released yet" then you telling them "don't post unreleased content"

I know right, that doesn't make any sense.
  • Still, it would be nice to see some new weapons/items on the MP mall. Especially perm ones. I still remember me as well as others freaking out over the fact we might not get a sword, but here we are with some people having 4 of that sword (I have 2 myself and will probs get my 3rd one soon)

Heck, this month, even the temps stayed the same, which is a shame.
  • oh hey wiewie

PyrateX wrote: »
    I know right, that doesn't make any sense.
    Why don't you guys make a suggestion to remove that rule? :P

Until then, rules are rules. We may not like them, but they still need to be followed.