The Next Possible Event! Player Vs Player Head On! +1

Le15V3G.jpg

[th]
Event Rules!
[/th]
[th]
Rewards!
[/th]

You must Register your mode to take part!
  • 6 Player Minimum Required to count!
  • You must get more Kills that Opponent to win!
  • You do not need to be in the same room as Opponent!
  • locked Room should not count(additional rule if possible)
  • Each day you will get different Opponent in that mode!
  • 7 day Event, 7 Opponents in your chosen Mode!
  • If you missed a day, you will lose but will face another next day
  • Farming will not be tolerated! Remember Headshot Warning!

1 EP per Kill in that mode!
  • Winner gets kills x 10 in EP value
  • Loser get Kills x5 in EP value
  • If it's a Draw between Opponents, Both get x10 in Value!

Pretty Simple event, Pick your Favourite mode out of those 4 modes above. Registration day, first mode you play out of those 4 mode will be your mode you will face challengers who picked that mode as well. You play that mode and must try to get more kills than your Opponent in that mode. If you Win, you kills will be times by 10 "X10" and given Value in EP and Loser kills will be Multiplied by 5 "X5" in EP value.

Example Below

Player X picked Ghost mode first day, Second day he has an Opponent known as Player Y.

Player X get 800 kills in Ghost mode! and Player Y gets 500 kills in Ghost mode!

Winner for that day is Player X 800 kills = 800 EP but he won so Times x10= 800 x10 = 8,000 EP
Loser is Player Y with 500 kills but will be given 500 x5 = 2,500 EP

Losers and Winners Benefit and the next day, you are given a different Opponent in that mode! Play Fair!

****There is a reason why I didn't add Team Death Match or FFA as it's really easy to accumulate a lot of kills in those modes and E.M, S&D, Escape and Ghost are harder**** GMs are welcome to make changes to Figures or rules, this would be a good event!

Alternative Event Reward and Rules! has a fixed amount of EP for Winners and Losers! and a Fixed Personal Goal 200 kills!

[th]
Event Rules!
[/th]
[th]
Rewards!
[/th]

You must Register your mode to take part!
  • 6 Player Minimum Required to count!
  • You must get 200 kills or more to Get EP Win or Lose EP!
  • You must get more Kills that Opponent to win!
  • You do not need to be in the same room as Opponent!
  • locked Room should not count(additional rule if possible)
  • Each day you will get different Opponent in that mode!
  • 7 day Event, 7 Opponents in your chosen Mode!
  • If you missed a day, you will lose but will face another next day
  • Farming will not be tolerated! Remember Headshot Warning!

• Winner gets 10,000 EP
  • Loser get Kills 4,000 EP
  • If it's a Draw between Opponents, Both get10,000 EP!
  • To earn EP as Winner or Loser, you must get 200 more kills!

The second method above is not based on EP per kills to avoid farming kills, it has fixed amount of EP for the Winners and Fixed amount of EP for the losers. However Both Losers and Winners need to work and must get 200 kills or more to count as taking part in the event to avoid people getting less than 200 kills to get the losing amount of 4,000 EP.

***Possible modes to replace Escape with Spy Mode or Bombing Mode but keep Ghost Mode and E.M and S&D. Any other modes like Shadow mode E.M are also welcomed in replacement of Escape mode.*****

Comments

• +1 nice because you can choose your favorite mode
    but i think you should change escape mode to another thing like shadow mode because escape mode has a higher chance to get more kills you may get 100 kill and you can't get this number in sd or em
    edit : the reward isn't good if you played this mode all the day i guess your kill will be almost 500 which = 5000 EP
    so i guess there should be a staple amount of EP as a reward every day like 10 k EP for the winner and 5 k EP for the loser (or nothing cause he lose)
  • -1 I honestly didn't like this type of event.
  • ***killsss wrote: »
    +1 nice because you can choose your favorite mode
    but i think you should change escape mode to another thing like shadow mode because escape mode has a higher chance to get more kills you may get 100 kill and you can't get this number in sd or em
    edit : the reward isn't good if you played this mode all the day i guess your kill will be almost 500 which = 5000 EP
    so i guess there should be a staple amount of EP as a reward every day like 10 k EP for the winner and 5 k EP for the loser (or nothing cause he lose)

Yep I was thinking of changes or Caps or simple EP amount for winners and losers.
  • I like the idea, but it's not really a rewarding event!
    These modes don't fit with such an event. How many kills would a player get on average scale within a day? 500 S&D kills x 10 ep? That's 5k ep, so you would no-life such an event every day for a very low amount of EP. :/

Change modes & increase EP caps then all shall be perfect! :D
  • lol. put td so i can get more than 25,000 EP on weekends.
  • I like the idea, but it's not really a rewarding event!
    These modes don't fit with such an event. How many kills would a player get on average scale within a day? 500 S&D kills x 10 ep? That's 5k ep, so you would no-life such an event every day for a very low amount of EP. :/

Change modes & increase EP caps then all shall be perfect! :D
    GarrisonRG wrote: »
    lol. put td so i can get more than 25,000 EP on weekends.

Alternative Method added, which puts a fixed amount of EP for Winners and Losers, so sorry no 25,000 :D for one day game:D
  • If I remember good we had an event similar...Btw I prefer to see TD or FFA, also in the second method "rewards" winners get 10k ep..per day or?
  • If I remember good we had an event similar...Btw I prefer to see TD or FFA, also in the second method "rewards" winners get 10k ep..per day or?

Alternative method is 10,000 to the Winners per day they win their Opponent and 4,000 per day to the loser as long as they do 200 kills minimum requirements.
  • nah this type of event can easily be farmed, and i didn't really like it either.

I liked your previous suggestion though, the one with individual and community goals.
  • +1 nice event
    what about to add some modes or change escape mode to ( Bombing mode or Spy Mode )
  • Mouma wrote: »
    +1 nice event
    what about to add some modes or change escape mode to ( Bombing mode or Spy Mode )

Yep that's possible and reasonable modes.
  • +1
    I'm happy because i see Camel's events again :D
  • +1
    I'm happy because i see Camel's events again :D

Thanks! I feel the same way :D when implemented, we all enjoy some nice events that are rewarding :)

Last month Summer Goals was partially implemented with some changes by the GMs which was still great.

http://forum.z8games.com/showthread.php?327733-Summer-Goals-Event!-1

Would be good to implement Ghost Mode event Below which has some positive feedback and likes, as well as this Player vs Player in the OP hopefully :)

http://forum.z8games.com/showthread.php?327404-Ghost-Mode-Event!-Awesome-EP-Event!-Help-Towards-Sneaky-Warrior-Ribbon!-1

Any way thanks for the feedback, added additional modes as optional by GMs to add or replace as well as additional fixed EP for winners as mentioned by some here.
  • I like this kind of events , would like to see it in the near future!
    As for those who aren't interested in the event due to its low rewarding, if you don't mind , I would suggest to count each day you won , and give 5000 EP for every day has been won!

EXAMPLE: if player A won 5/7 days , and lets say he made 4000 EP in average each day so thats about 20,000 EP , in addition, he will get another 5000 EP for each day he has won so thats another 25,000 EP! He will totally ​get about 45,000 EP , which isnt bad at all!
  • I like this kind of events , would like to see it in the near future!
    As for those who aren't interested in the event due to its low rewarding, if you don't mind , I would suggest to count each day you won , and give 5000 EP for every day has been won!

EXAMPLE: if player A won 5/7 days , and lets say he made 4000 EP in average each day so thats about 20,000 EP , in addition, he will get another 5000 EP for each day he has won so thats another 25,000 EP! He will totally ​get about 45,000 EP , which isnt bad at all!

Well Some EP is better than nothing, we get kills daily and are not rewarded with anything. So these events reward players for doing what they normally do. Method 1 was based on 1 kill = 1 EP and Winner total Kills are multiplied by 10 given them the value in EP and the Losers kills are still multiplied by 5 in EP value. So that method Both win EP and of course Winners are given extra hence X10 Winner and loser is X5.

Method 2 was instead of EP per Kill, The second method was the Winner has a fixed Reward = 10,000EP for winning that opponent on that day and the Loser is given a fixed amount 4,000 for participating and losing with a fixed 200 kills to participate "on that day" to count as taking part so people with say 50 kills cannot get Loser amount of 4,000 unless they done minimum requirement of 200 kills at least. This method avoid issue of players finding ways to farm substantial amount of EP per kill via unethical methods, hence EP cap as well as Personal 200 kill requirement to prevent "A Free Ride :D".

Either method both Losers and Winners get something for doing what they normally do daily on their favourite mode. I don't see why some would have a negative view on low reward, something is better than nothing. Thanks for feedback!
  • Well Some EP is better than nothing, we get kills daily and are not rewarded with anything. So these events reward players for doing what they normally do. Method 1 was based on 1 kill = 1 EP and Winner total Kills are multiplied by 10 given them the value in EP and the Losers kills are still multiplied by 5 in EP value. So that method Both win EP and of course Winners are given extra hence X10 Winner and loser is X5.

Method 2 was instead of EP per Kill, The second method was the Winner has a fixed Reward = 10,000EP for winning that opponent on that day and the Loser is given a fixed amount 4,000 for participating and losing with a fixed 200 kills to participate "on that day" to count as taking part so people with say 50 kills cannot get Loser amount of 4,000 unless they done minimum requirement of 200 kills at least. This method avoid issue of players finding ways to farm substantial amount of EP per kill via unethical methods, hence EP cap as well as Personal 200 kill requirement to prevent "A Free Ride :D".

Either method both Losers and Winners get something for doing what they normally do daily on their favourite mode. I don't see why some would have a negative few on low reward, something is better than nothing. Thanks for feedback!
    I see, IMO it's one of the best events , its not like other events which require you to complete 10 mutant mode games so you will feel bored while you are doing it, the opposite here its a challenging event which requires kinda skills , depends on opponent aswell! I dont see why some people still complain. Anyways Good job, its well-designed btw!
  • I see, IMO it's one of the best events , its not like other events which require you to complete 10 mutant mode games so you will feel bored while you are doing it, the opposite here its a challenging event which requires kinda skills , depends on opponent aswell! I dont see why some people still complain. Anyways Good job, its well-designed btw!

I think i prefer 10 mutant mode games, guys you remeber the tactic used last time right ? pretend you are not participating and trick your enemy, take the lead in the last 6-7h when he sleep. that's what i don't like at this kind of event.. you know that not everyone can stay (example 6:00 am for me) 1h before it ends to check if the enemy is still trying. Is that kind of event where the one that spend the most time or the guy who farm win. Events with Players vs Player are not fun ! I remember last time I even got kicked by my enemy's friend 30 mins before it ended.. he lost tho :P I thought we like easy events. :(
  • Golden173 wrote: »
    I think i prefer 10 mutant mode games, guys you remeber the tactic used last time right ? pretend you are not participating and trick your enemy, take the lead in the last 6-7h when he sleep. that's what i don't like at this kind of event.. you know that not everyone can stay (example 6:00 am for me) 1h before it ends to check if the enemy is still trying. Is that kind of event where the one that spend the most time or the guy who farm win. Events with Players vs Player are not fun ! I remember last time I even got kicked by my enemy's friend 30 mins before it ended.. he lost tho :P I thought we like easy events. :(

Well , it ends in 6 a.m for me too , you don't have to keep checking your enemy you can just simply play as much as you want and you will beat him , remember Quality not Quantity, it doesn't only depend on the amount of played time, depends on the player too, you can play 5 hours and beat him while he plays 8 hours..
    you are getting EP both ways , maybe it could be a bonus event to the main events , especially to help us with the 25,000 EP for weekend crates!
  • Well , it ends in 6 a.m for me too , you don't have to keep checking your enemy you can just simply play as much as you want and you will beat him , remember Quality not Quantity, it doesn't only depend on the amount of played time, depends on the player too, you can play 5 hours and beat him while he plays 8 hours..
    you are getting EP both ways , maybe it could be a bonus event to the main events , especially to help us with the 25,000 EP for weekend crates!

anyway i hope you got my point, player vs player is not nice. no one wants to be the loser here.. goal events are better.
  • Last time an even like this happened I don't even think my opponents knew what was going on or what he/she needed to do because they'd always have very few kills, and some even went on thread saying "they were confused/don't know what to do".

Good idea but if they explain it throughly with images or a video would be even better.