a new idea for the GM stream

we all know that the stream is on Fridays only and at a specific time ,I used to follow it but I found it has some defects in my point of view which are : its time and place is known for people : Rush to na server at 5 pm to get free GM Crates! So the room gets full 5 seconds after its created so we have to follow on twitch and overcome those who keep asking for gm crates and so on
Why dont we move it into a whole new level? :D
I suggest making it during the whole week in different servers whether UK or NA and the most important thing DO NOT TELL PEOPLE WHEN AND WHERE WILL YOU PLAY just let it be normal play like normal players , and dont play together each GM create his/her room in different channels and players who are in the Chanel join and play normally and get the GM crates once the room is over
5 games daily for each GM and you will be able to overview cf daily, reduce the crowd of the people trying to get anything even 1 GM crate , and be able to give out the suitable number of GM crates and individual rewards for the level of each player in game :)
If you liked this suggestion comment +1

Comments

• +1 for sure!!!!! I suffered from these defects in the current system too much till I quitted watching the stream
    Hope to see this system active soon, very soon!
  • Daily is unrealistic as the GMs have other work to do. However I do think they should split the GMs on Friday streams, make two rooms, one in NA and one in UK at the same time and announce the rooms in game. Of course one of the rooms will be live streamed and the other room won't be. This give players more chances on getting in either rooms for GM crates regardless which room is streamed
  • Daily is unrealistic as the GMs have other work to do. However I do think they should split the GMs on Friday streams, make two rooms, one in NA and one in UK at the same time and announce the rooms in game. Of course one of the rooms will be live streamed and the other room won't be. This give players more chances on getting in either rooms for GM crates regardless which room is streamed
    maybe it shall not be completely daily for each GM ....not all GMs are busy 24/7 this suggestion will give them freedom to play whenever they wish , not restricted by a specific time . I believe that if this ever came true the benefit will be on both sides whether the GMs or the players .
  • Solar)_ wrote: »
    +1 for sure
    Jandir1 wrote: »
    I would love this to happen! +1

Don't want to jump to conclusions but did you legit make 2 new accounts to " +1 " an suggestion? Seems a bit weird that 2 accounts first posts would be +1 to someone suggestion with no added context to it...
  • while the GM stream could certainly use more work....the fact is that the suggested option is more of a GM Play event as the chances of it being streamed would be next to none and would instead just be games with a GM. To which I would say i'd like to see more of that...but i'd like to see the GM Stream continue on as well.
  • [QUOTE=AlwaysSnipin;44881don't want to jump to conclusions but did you legit make 2 new accounts to " +1 " an suggestion? Seems a bit weird that 2 accounts first posts would be +1 to someone suggestion with no added context to it...[/QUOTE] Nope not exactly but some of my friends are not so caring on forums and they are still early beginners so when I told them about it they didn't say no! And if you checked the rank of both accounts you will find it impossible to get that rank in both accounts in the 20 min difference between starting the thread and the comments :)
  • Nope not exactly but some of my friends are not so caring on forums and they are still early beginners so when I told them about it they didn't say no! And if you checked the rank of both accounts you will find it impossible to get that rank in both accounts in the 20 min difference between starting the thread and the comments :)
    btw you can add Yangkk to this he is the same like both but he is older than me in this game :D
  • btw you can add Yangkk to this he is the same like both but he is older than me in this game :D
    He also shares an IP with you and the other guys. Neat!

Anyway, to your suggestions, the room doesn't fill up within 5 seconds because we have a password that you have to be watching the stream to see, and we don't normally advertise where we will be until the GM's are all in the room. Seperating us is likely not going to happen, as this would do away with the stream entirely. The stream has GM's play together and talk and interact with players, but if we weren't even in the same game, why would we bother all being in the voice call? Also, people who play with us do not get GM crates. They are given out in codes in the Twitch chat. And we aren't trying to reduce the crowd of anything, ever. More people is always better :)
  • He also shares an IP with you and the other guys. Neat! Wait he didn't! Well I wish he does but unlikely he does everything by himself I messaged him on WA and he logged in and wrote the comment :D and guys come on don't come up to non true conclusions! even my signature says
    "All is not what seems"! :D

Anyway, to your suggestions, the room doesn't fill up within 5 seconds because we have a password that you have to be watching the stream to see, and we don't normally advertise where we will be until the GM's are all in the room. Seperating us is likely not going to happen, as this would do away with the stream entirely. The stream has GM's play together and talk and interact with players, but if we weren't even in the same game, why would we bother all being in the voice call? Also, people who play with us do not get GM crates. They are given out in codes in the Twitch chat. And we aren't trying to reduce the crowd of anything, ever. More people is always better :)
    well for me I would prefer playing normally with you without thousands watching me was helping to reduce the crowd but didn't know you like crowd tho :D
    Good luck anyways!
  • and if you please no one claims anyone of doing anything till he has proofs :( you were now about to shoot up innocent 4 guys me and the 3 friends for doing nothing wrong !