Fist as an optional Melee Weapon

* sorry if someone else has suggested this before or was in the game at a point, pretty new here *

After finally winning my first Gun Game I realised I had alot of fun using the fist and even though they are seriously weak it was just funny to me that I am actually punching people. So knowing that they are weak I don't see why it can't be an melee weapon you get with the knife it would only make sense that you could go knife less since these are your own hands. Don't need to mess with the stats since it's already useless enough like the knife so it would just be another choice of an melee weapon even though both of them are terrible.

Now it could work with you just selecting them in the Melee Weapon tab as it's own melee weapon for the bag OR maybe being able to take out your knife from your bag which leaves you with nothing which would make sense why you have your fists.

But yeah I would just like to use it in another game modes it would just be a bit more fresh.

Comments

• I'd +1 that :P It makes sense and as useless as it is, its still super satisfying to get a kill with it.
  • i'll +1 this as well. Since there's a plain regular ol' fist. It should/could be available as a default like the knife...as stated.

I'd have a lot of fun with it. Playing with it in Weapon Master mode somewhat reminds me of playing 007 Goldeneye with Slappers Only on....
  • [size=+10]+1[/size]
    i would really love to see this in-game but as if you remove your knife and stay with fists plus you guys can add more accessories to the fists latter on like gloves and stuff
  • * sorry if someone else has suggested this before or was in the game at a point, pretty new here *

After finally winning my first Gun Game I realised I had alot of fun using the fist and even though they are seriously weak it was just funny to me that I am actually punching people. So knowing that they are weak I don't see why it can't be an melee weapon you get with the knife it would only make sense that you could go knife less since these are your own hands. Don't need to mess with the stats since it's already useless enough like the knife so it would just be another choice of an melee weapon even though both of them are terrible.

Now it could work with you just selecting them in the Melee Weapon tab as it's own melee weapon for the bag OR maybe being able to take out your knife from your bag which leaves you with nothing which would make sense why you have your fists.

But yeah I would just like to use it in another game modes it would just be a bit more fresh.

-1. No offence to your idea but I feel tht if this was indeed implemented there would be no difference between this and gloves.

Why would someone spend zp to purchase glove crates? Why would people spend hours on Zm3 for power fist? If this was just given for free to others this kind of is like a slap on the face for the people who worked hard and spent zp to win the melee.

~Void
  • Adrianre66 wrote: »
    -1. No offence to your idea but I feel tht if this was indeed implemented there would be no difference between this and gloves.

Why would someone spend zp to purchase glove crates? Why would people spend hours on Zm3 for power fist? If this was just given for free to others this kind of is like a slap on the face for the people who worked hard and spent zp to win the melee.

~Void

Because they are way more powerful. The Fists are weak compared to the gloves, it's pretty much having the starter knife but it's just your hands and when I did use the fists in Weapon Master I felt that it was really terrible from the other fist melee weapons so I don't see how anyone that would own any of ZP Gloves or Power Fist would feel hurt by also owning a weaker verison of the fists. ( I don't think the fists even was a 1 hit Right Click on chest )

If the case is that the fists are actually as powerful as any other ZP Gloves then it should get an nerf to balance it with the knife of uselessness but still have the power to be useless..
  • Because they are way more powerful. The Fists are weak compared to the gloves, it's pretty much having the starter knife but it's just your hands and when I did use the fists in Weapon Master I felt that it was really terrible from the other fist melee weapons so I don't see how anyone that would own any of ZP Gloves or Power Fist would feel hurt by also owning a weaker verison of the fists. ( I don't think the fists even was a 1 hit Right Click on chest )

If the case is that the fists are actually as powerful as any other ZP Gloves then it should get an nerf to balance it with the knife of uselessness but still have the power to be useless..

Honestly I played weapon master with the fists. It does have a 1 hit right click death.

Note: all melees have a 1 click right click death including the normal knife in chest.

I just find the two melees far too similar (the fists and gloves) which is why I said no to the idea
    PS gloves also are 1 hit kills.

Provided the damage is lower I would second the idea. Or maybe have a new mode just boxing would be fine.

~Void
    Honestly I played weapon master with the fists. It does have a 1 hit right click death.

Note: all melees have a 1 click right click death including the normal knife in chest.

I just find the two melees far too similar (the fists and gloves) which is why I said no to the idea

Provided the damage is lower I would second the idea. Or maybe have a new mode just boxing would be fine.

~Void

The idea was to add the normal fists as a defult melle weapon just like the normal knife we have now no zp needed for it but might as well in the future adding fissts accessories like colored gloves or anything to be as an accessory for the defult fists this was the idea :)

~Void

But lets be real, the ZP weapon sales wouldnt really be affected. I mean, pretty much all but the karambit generally out ranges the fist and are way more efficient with killing enemies. I'd prefer pretty much any other melee over the fists.
  • But lets be real, the ZP weapon sales wouldnt really be affected. I mean, pretty much all but the karambit generally out ranges the fist and are way more efficient with killing enemies. I'd prefer pretty much any other melee over the fists.

I agree to your statement to some extent.

No doubt gloves are way weaker in comparison to a karambit or any other melee for that matter. It is one of the weakest IMO.

But that honestly does not change the fact that it is a zp weapon. There are numerous other so weapons (excluding gloves) which are not op but are still being sold fr zp.

It all comes to ones preference. That is what they prefer to choose to play with.

And I ain't completely against the idea of what he suggested just to clarify. It is just that the perks of a fist shouldn't be the same for gloves. And the fault I see here is that normally people use gloves for the right click 1 hit kill. Rarely I see people left clicking since it takes like 2-3 hits to actually kill someone. Now my point is if fists were undead introduced, the right click of a fist would also have a 1 hit kill (like any melee including normal knife). So I don't see how they are going to combat this issue.

Ps this is just my opinion. Everyone is free to have a viewpoint. If the majority of forumers agree to the idea it may be implemented.

~Void