Fair games

If you have been playing CrossFire for a while you probably noticed that you are playing with people that have a higher rank than you. I think this is not fair for some people especially if you are playing against them because you get outskilled and end up getting a lot of losses which is not good for us since all of us want to win. To fix this there should be some kind of server depending on our ranks so everytime we play a game we are playing against people that have the same rank as us this way we could fix this issue. I get that people want easy wins so they join the team that have a higher rank than them so they wont lose and get more exp but that kind of thing just ruins the game. Thank you for taking the time to read this. Have a bless day!

Comments

• loneghost wrote: »
    If you have been playing CrossFire for a while you probably noticed that you are playing with people that have a higher rank than you.

So what's the point of rank in this game which is all farming to get ? nothing . !
  • loneghost wrote: »
    If you have been playing CrossFire for a while you probably noticed that you are playing with people that have a higher rank than you. I think this is not fair for some people especially if you are playing against them because you get outskilled and end up getting a lot of losses which is not good for us since all of us want to win. To fix this there should be some kind of server depending on our ranks so everytime we play a game we are playing against people that have the same rank as us this way we could fix this issue. I get that people want easy wins so they join the team that have a higher rank than them so they wont lose and get more exp but that kind of thing just ruins the game. Thank you for taking the time to read this. Have a bless day!

this is far from true do you know how many high rank team i watch get destroyed by one good player on the other team. i always tend to join the team thats more likely to lose. makes it more fun. dont judge people by their rank. because alot of high rankers have 0 skill.

Ive seen players that are good at any rank from SGT to whatever the high ranks are called, it just depends on who the player is the rank means nothing but looks. I've seen high ranks get beaten by low ranks.

So the best bet is for you to play in like UK1 since that's where all the trainees are and they could still destory you since rank doesn't mean skill.