Not allowing people to kick during Scoreboard Mode.

So I joined in an already progressing TDM Ship and someone was flying like crazy with aimbot ( Couldn't really tell if there was anything else but if theres aimbot theres gotta be some walling ) and I knew the match was going to be over in a few seconds anyway so I was just going to save the match recording once the scoreboard comes on so I can at least get the little bit of GP and EXP for the match but the host ( being the hacker ) instantly kicked me like in flash motion and I couldn't save the replay meaning I got no proof anymore of him cheating anymore so it's a pretty smart trick quickly kick everyone you can to decrease the amount of reports and tbh this isn't the first time this has happened to me but this is the first time I understood why I was kicked straight after the match was done in the lobby.

So pretty much I think when we get into the scoreboard it shouldn't show us being in the match like we are somewhere else UNTIL we click " Ok " then we are taken back to the lobby so we can't get kicked if we are trying to save the replay of the match. I can say that this isn't the best way to fix the problem but is the only one I got in my head right now.

Comments

• +1 I have also lost some hack replays by being kick while saving it :/

The devs should make it so when in scoreboard you have your time to save replays or whatever and if you are kicked by host, having it notified in a pop-up for AFTER you finish with the scoreboard page instead of getting you forced out from scoreboard to lobby.