Longer games

Some games in CF goes very fast with 16 players in total.
FFA:
30 kills takes only 7-10 minutes. I think it very low. Would be nice if it's get a increase to 45, 60.
For the 12 minutes too. I wan't a longer FFA game. 18 minutes, 30 minutes and 45 minutes. Would help me for longer FFA games

S&D:
13 rounds can go really fast. If you have a good team. I kinda want more rounds in a S&D, 18 rounds and 25 rounds.

TDM:
150 kills is kinda too low for a 8v8 game. 300 kills, 450 kills and 600 kills.
Same as FFA time, 18 minutes, 30 minutes and 45 minutes.

Thank you for reading my suggestion.
English isn't my first language ;P

Comments

• Bruh like I can see what you mean but 60 mins aka 1 hour of FFA would probably make me go insane like i'll probably play 1 match and consider myself done for the day lol

S&D 12 rounds feels long like I sometimes get bored cause you need to think about it it's first to 12 so both teams could be at 11 meaning you've played 22 rounds in total so just think about first to 25 rounds both teams get to 24 and you've played 48 rounds of S&D EE and probably gained like 20k GP and 50k EXP from it oh and your weapon is defintely got to be broken at that point lol

TDM I actually don't mind ( just no no on 1 hour TDM ) like with 2 solid teams 600 kills shouldn't take too long cause I would think in 12 minutes one team should get around 300-400 kills so for the kill limit being pushed to 600 i'll think it would take maybe 20-25 minutes to finish which is reasonable I guess if you got time to spend.

Honestly it's not totally needed to increase at such far lengths but 15 minutes of FFA would be reasonable than having it go up to 45 or even 60 minutes but then again 1 hour + Everyone has a VIP weapon + The amount of kills I would get = More GP than I ever needed so hmm lol

Also you're English is pretty good so don't worry I fully understood every point stated :)

Like the other guy mentioned. 45 minutes of FFA, TDM etc is just beyond insane. It is like playing one game a day and typically get bored of it within 12 minutes.

I can second your FFA kills increase suggestion to maybe 45 kills. But that is about it.

Snd I hope remain the same. Imagine a cw with 18+ rounds. Beyond insane. It is like a one hour game with no ends. Waiting for the last camper to die etc.

~Void
  • what about 10 vs 10? not gonna happen xD but it would be cool to see a 20x20 with 300 kills
  • It's seems nice,But It's crossfire, We need large maps.
  • Crossfire should add more players for each room more kills more time more of everything basically .