Hacking the game

Good Day GM,

I do have a big concern regarding the people who use hacking mod such as wallhacking, aimbot and other kinds of hacks. i wanted to show you this photo and i am hoping that you`ll take an action in order to get rid of this kind fo people and maintain the cleanliness and smooth playing of crossfire. i would recommend if ever could you re update the game so they will not do any hacking ?

Comments

• jRStrik3 wrote: »
    Good Day GM,

I do have a big concern regarding the people who use hacking mod such as wallhacking, aimbot and other kinds of hacks. i wanted to show you this photo and i am hoping that you`ll take an action in order to get rid of this kind fo people and maintain the cleanliness and smooth playing of crossfire. i would recommend if ever could you re update the game so they will not do any hacking ?

Kindly report it with a SS and replay indicating the exact time of the hack.

This is the suggestions form and is not the place for reporting.

Regarding the re-update of the game, they are looking into the issue as far as I heard. Hope and pray for the best. In the mean time just keep reporting and do your part.

~Void