60th Ribbon Design and Rewards Suggestion?

y84dviI.jpg

Here is my Ribbon Design for 60th Ribbon :) "60th and Cranky"

wx4ZqA7.jpg

You have collected 60 Ribbons and Still Cranky, So we have rewarded you with GOD MODE :D:D:

Okay God Mode is just a Joke but rewards are still debated :D anything is fine :D

Add your suggestion below for rewards you liked and others that have potential.
The above is what I personally think are worthy.
I personally prefer the M4A1-S Iron Noble as first option but open to others.

Comments

• If you adjust the numbers to be more centered I am all for the design (OCD). As for the rewards I almost hate every single one of them not to be mean, but the wide grenade ares is a collection reward already. There is countless ways to obtain the MG3 legendary dragon previously only being a limited time crate. That TMP reward is a big joke in my eyes, its bad enough when I have to deal with it from people who spun countless crates on it, but also have stacked Thompson Vips to basically have infinite ammo. The shotgun is already a collection reward so again no to that. As for the M4A1 Noble Beast I would hope it stays exclusive to CFNA CFCL winners. The dual DE pink is also part of a limited time crate so I would hope it would stay only being obtained through it. My honest opinion of a reward is an item already in the game, is not obtainable permanent any other way, and would not create a big upset by the community. With all that being said my only reward suggestion is the Dual DE Storm of your list, but there is already a pistol reward for completing 50 ribbons. So you see my problems with that if anything it should be either a Sniper/SMG/MG and at this time I have no answer to what would seem fit for the reward at this time.
  • i like design for 60 ribbon and name too "60th and Cranky"
    personally i prefer MG3 or somthing new like new char which can get it only if we rich 60 ribbons
  • Hopefully they understand how difficult is to reach 60 and won't throw a grenade in our face.
  • The Noble beast is a fair reward for the 60th ribbon. Sucks that I'm still 20 ribbons away from it.
  • Golden173 wrote: »
    Hopefully they understand how difficult is to reach 60 and won't throw a grenade in our face.

I see what you did LMAO :D
  • I'D prefer to suggest for 30th ribbon reward and then 60th ribbon reward?

• I personally prefer the M4A1-S Iron Noble as first option but open to others.

No No No No !! -1
  • I see that you are working hard Camel. +1 on the ribbon. I'm still on 47th/48th but well eventually i'll reach it. As for the rewards ofc i would want M4-Noble beast. I dream of getting my hands on either that one or AWM/Deagle noble beast but i doubt they would ever give us that. So im going to add a suggestion to your suggestion.

We could base the 60th ribbon as the community ribbon so the first stage could be a poll to decide what type of weapon the community wants (Riffle, Sniper, SMG,etc) and the second phase would be an open contest to design the weapon (exclusive) as the reward to the 60th ribbon. The winner of the contest could have his own version of the weapon perm (even if he/she doesnt have 60 ribbons).

TL/DR and e.g: Community votes for riffle -> 2)Contest --> AK with wicked skin wins -> Ak with wicked skin becomes the reward for 60 ribbons.

P.S: Sorry for trying to put my suggestion on your suggestion.

EDIT: Whatever this weapon is they should make it like VIP (not able for others to pick up once the user dies unless he is willing to drop it).
  • TL/DR and e.g: Community votes for riffle -> 2)Contest --> AK with wicked skin wins -> Ak with wicked skin becomes the reward for 60 ribbon

Why not, it sounds interesting as long as the Community picks the best Designs, I have a few lined up :D lol but not VIP perks :D
  • m4a1 noble beast :/ that's will be good but we need two rewards like 1 of those weapons + 500k Gp :D
    • IGN Ezio
  • The ribbon looks ok, but it doesn't fit the current style of the 20/30/40 ribbons etc. and personally I think it should be of a similar design.
    As for the weapons, I'm going to have to say no to ~80% of them.

It shouldn't be a crate weapon. It shouldn't be a reward weapon. It certainly should NOT be a reward as rare as the M4 Noble. And please god no TMP.

That being said, as long as they aren't crate rewards, I really do like the Keris gold and Dual Deagle Storm.
  • Reward for 60th or 70th ribbon should be rare,
    So I suggest ''Barrett M82A1-Born Beast Noble Gold'' as reward for 60th ribbon or..
    Full Collection ( M4A1 or AK + D.E + Kukri ) with different skin as reward for 70th ribbon.
  • I'm going to have to advise that Ribbon rewards should be stuff that isn't and wasn't available anywhere else as a permanent. (obviously the Shovel Red Dragon gets an exception simply because it was a 2 year long ribbon reward before it was released in a limited time crate) So in that case it'd exclude most of the suggested rewards pictured in the OP. (So no Kriss Ares, Dual D.E. Pink, EDP Sagi, Wide Nade Ares, TMP Justice, or MG3 Legendary. The others haven't been released permanently I don't think and thus would be okay...)

However, I like the idea of having a weapon set based on the ribbons. Maybe the GMs can convince the Devs to make a new 'Ribbon' weapon set. It'd feature ribbons around the guns for the skin and what not. They could do a special 'Ribbon' Dagger/Knife to replace the 30 ribbon reward with. Then do something like a 'Ribbon' Barret for 60. And then feature a pistol and grenades 'Ribbon' to have a complete bag set for a future reward. Though honestly I feel by 75 Ribbons we should be getting something even more special than just a pre-designated weapon.
  • y84dviI.jpg

Here is my Ribbon Design for 60th Ribbon :) "60th and Cranky"

wx4ZqA7.jpg

You have collected 60 Ribbons and Still Cranky, So we have rewarded you with GOD MODE :D:D:

Okay God Mode is just a Joke but rewards are still debated :D anything is fine :D

Add your suggestion below for rewards you liked and others that have potential.
    The above is what I personally think are worthy.
    I personally prefer the M4A1-S Iron Noble as first option but open to others.

Like the caption of the ribbon so +1. In addition I do think that they need to add a ribbon for this as well.

Potential reward for it should be a sniper in my opinion (red dragon possibly) considering that it is rare is an added plus.
    Or 687 Sagittarius which is equally rare.

Gave the reward as a sniper since 20 ribbons gives rifle, 40 showel, 50 pistol. So a sniper or a shotgun should be the options to choose from.

Won't suggestion a noble considering the high attk damage and rarity of the item.

~Void
  • Pretty much what everyone already said on this thread. A ribbon reward weapon shouldn't be any other weapon already available on crates, they should be available only as a ribbon reward (like m4a1s custom crystal for example).

So, that pretty much discarded every weapon on your list. Sorry...

About the m4 iron beast noble, that's the exclusive reward for the winners of CFNA CFCL, I don't think it should be given out just like that. Not even for 60 ribbons.

I'd stick to the idea of having a totally new EXCLUSIVE 60th ribbon weapon (not previously available on crates) or to the 'Any weapon coupon' ticket reward that has been suggested previously on some other threads about 60 ribbon rewards EXCEPT FOR THE M4A1-S IRON BEAST NOBLE (it's not that I don't want people to have that gun, it's that that specific weapon is a reward for tournament winners so we should pay them some respect by not asking for the weapons they've EARNED with their hard work and tremendous effort to be handed to us for free IMO)
  • Not every weapon was a crate and those are my preferences and as usual whatever we get is better than nothing.

Would be cool for a poll on reward.
  • +1
    I doubt they would ever give away a noble gun but that would be awesome xd

Btw there are like 3 different M4A1 noble so the CFCL winners can keep their exclusive version :)
  • The m4a1 noble design but with Canadian colors and a Canadian theme kukri to match this de Canadian.