Let us save replays in weapon master

I just had a game with 3 hackers in Weapon Master, and I was surprised to find out I couldn't save the replay at the end. One of these was rather high rank, so it's frustrating I can't report him.

Please allow us to save replays in this mode.

Comments

• Yea please allow it , so we can ban this *******
  • didn't know we couldn't save those replays. But....i've only played like maybe 10 full matches in pubs and lucked out and didn't see any hackers in those rooms.

Makes me wonder why it's disabled there. I mean I can see it for ZMs, Sheep, and even King mode as those all have extra objects that don't get recorded or would lag it up more if it did. But Weapon Master just has the sudden weapon changes and I wouldn't think that'd cause a problem in terms of recording it. But maybe there's some back end coding issue that makes the replay system have a fit and crash with Weapons Master?

regardless I agree. If the mode is here to stick around then it should allow Replays to be saved. +1
  • I just had a game with 3 hackers in Weapon Master, and I was surprised to find out I couldn't save the replay at the end. One of these was rather high rank, so it's frustrating I can't report him.

Please allow us to save replays in this mode.

not possible. Smilegate made content without making it compatible with the Replay System. Replay System is same like it was 2008 so it wont be able to save new Modes. Theres also no saving possibility for Wave Mode and we suffered alot of the Egyptians were cheating there. Some of them we busted in Ranked Mode and saved it and let them getting banned. But some players only cheat in Wave Mode i also made a video of his obvious cheating but he didnt got banned because it was a youtube video. Updating REPLAY SYSTEM= COST and NO MONEY INCOME. But making VIP let them gain more money. So money wins. Players lose. GG capitalism
  • +1.

What is the point of not having the ability to save replays?