yo guys check this one ! GM's and MODS too

Hello,

I have a suggestion about making trade system it would be so cool to trade stuff for example i need to teleport some stuff from my secondary account to my main one so ? i think it would be great to launch it

Thank You,

Comments

• See....this is prime example of where the Weapon Trading idea will fail hard. If weapon trading from an alt account to a main is allowed it'll only further encourage Event farming on alt accounts in hopes of winning weapons from event to be used on Main once traded over. This would also hurt their potential ZP sales as why buy crates if you can farm an event with several accounts to nearly assure a win?

Preventing alt to main trading is a MUST if a trading system were to come into place and while you can add IP restrictions that'll only slow down the process as then they'll just use middle men and you'll end up getting Support Tickets of 'so and so scammed me!'. Hence the potentially required rule of 'Only duplicate weapons can be traded'.

But...the idea of a trading system would be awesome!
  • Wow man this is the best idea ive heard in my life. it's completely new and never thought of, especially in last couple days we haven't seen a single thread about this idea. just wow.
  • Ixith wrote: »
    See....this is prime example of where the Weapon Trading idea will fail hard. If weapon trading from an alt account to a main is allowed it'll only further encourage Event farming on alt accounts in hopes of winning weapons from event to be used on Main once traded over. This would also hurt their potential ZP sales as why buy crates if you can farm an event with several accounts to nearly assure a win?

Preventing alt to main trading is a MUST if a trading system were to come into place and while you can add IP restrictions that'll only slow down the process as then they'll just use middle men and you'll end up getting Support Tickets of 'so and so scammed me!'. Hence the potentially required rule of 'Only duplicate weapons can be traded'.

But...the idea of a trading system would be awesome!

exactly that's what i think .
  • It's been suggested countless times before, but the answer remains the same - there are no plans to introduce trading.
This discussion has been closed.