CFCL Open Registrations!

[GM]Juicebox[GM]Juicebox Cheerleader
170608_CFNA_CFCLopen17_forum.jpg

Attention Mercenaries!

We are pleased to announce that the registrations for the CFCL Open League have begun!

CFCL Open strives to broaden the competitive pool, and allows players from all walks of life to enter!

Registration Period: July 21 - August 6

Registration Instructions:


1) Login to the CrossFire Website and Register your team on our eSports Registration Page.

2) You will be asked about the following:

- Team Name
- Home Server (Whether you will be playing in the UK or NA Division)
- Description about your Team

3) Once your application has been approved on the sign-up page, you can go to the Tournaments Page to sign up for it.


Brackets, and Rules are located on our CFCL OPEN page!

CFCL Open will be a great way to start your CrossFire competitive career, and a great way to improve your skills.

Don't miss this opportunity!

Play safe, and play for fun.

-CrossFire Team
«13

Comments

  • eX_MakavelieX_Makaveli Holy Knight
    About time!
  • Can u please delete team hawks five on the esport page since we signed up from 2 months and now we have a lot of roster changes i already sent a ticket but no one replied
  • Please look over the e-sport tickets.
  • Pyrex00 wrote: »
    Please look over the e-sport tickets.
    yes i send a ticket from a week and got no reply till now. they should check them or just delete all teams on the esport site so people can make roster changes it has been a long time since we signed up
  • valikalivalikali Beginner
    "3) Once your application has been approved on the sign-up page, you can go to the Tournaments Page to sign up for it."

    there is no up coming tournament to sign up....

    https://gyazo.com/f320d8fadf85e933231a9ef911de4609

    they are all from 2k16
  • Abel95Abel95 Grand Duke
    valikali wrote: »
    "3) Once your application has been approved on the sign-up page, you can go to the Tournaments Page to sign up for it."

    there is no up coming tournament to sign up....

    https://gyazo.com/f320d8fadf85e933231a9ef911de4609

    they are all from 2k16

    I'm guessing they are going to be updated sometime next week.

    As for the tournament itself, good luck to everyone! :)
  • If I only have a team! :'(
  • 3omara3omara Beginner
    can you delete my team i've sent a ticket like 2weeks and you didnt reply at least team name is WAFFLE
  • good luck for all <3
  • Goodluck everyone, wish I could join =(
  • 1799250417992504 Beginner
    is it just me ? or cfcl open has not appeared yet in the "TOURNAMENTS" .
    SO
    How can i join it??
  • Abel95Abel95 Grand Duke
    M0DRicko wrote: »
    is it just me ? or cfcl open has not appeared yet in the "TOURNAMENTS" .
    SO
    How can i join it??

    I'm guessing it will appear sometime next week.
  • notCoolionotCoolio Apprentice
    Can u pls delate my team
    Got some roster changes we want to make new team
  • Abel95Abel95 Grand Duke
    notCoolio wrote: »
    Can u pls delate my team
    Got some roster changes we want to make new team

    Please send in a Support ticket regarding this issue. Forums is not the place where we deal with this kind of stuff.
  • notCoolionotCoolio Apprentice
    Abel95 wrote: »
    Please send in a Support ticket regarding this issue. Forums is not the place where we deal with this kind of stuff.

    i did mate like 4days ago i see that some pp w8 even more so myb they dont check that so i post on forum to
  • Abel95Abel95 Grand Duke
    notCoolio wrote: »
    i did mate like 4days ago i see that some pp w8 even more so myb they dont check that so i post on forum to

    I have forwarded this to the GMs and they mentioned that they will go through them as soon as possible. :)
  • valikalivalikali Beginner
    its still not possible to join the OPEN League...

    "Registration Period: July 21 - July 30"

    can a GM or Admin solve that...
  • Abel95Abel95 Grand Duke
    valikali wrote: »
    its still not possible to join the OPEN League...

    "Registration Period: July 21 - July 30"

    can a GM or Admin solve that...

    Did your team get approved yet? All teams must be approved by Support before they are allowed to join the 'OPEN League'.
  • sar3asenasar3asena Apprentice
    the same issue i can't see the cfcl 2017 in tournment and its 26-7 so the deadline after 4 days !!!
  • valikalivalikali Beginner
    [MOD]Abel wrote: »
    Did your team get approved yet? All teams must be approved by Support before they are allowed to join the 'OPEN League'.

    yes they approved it

    https://gyazo.com/df63a3f90ba953d5d87f686268558692
  • 1799250417992504 Beginner
    is it possible to join cfcl open now? pls answer asap
  • notCoolionotCoolio Apprentice
    17992504 wrote: »
    is it possible to join cfcl open now? pls answer asap

    yes it is read post in 1st page
  • 1799250417992504 Beginner
    so why i cant see except for the concluded tournaments in the siqn up page ?! :(
  • notCoolionotCoolio Apprentice
    17992504 wrote: »
    so why i cant see except for the concluded tournaments in the siqn up page ?! :(

    Idk for that still w8 on gms to give us some info
  • 1799250417992504 Beginner
    3 days left , well ok but they should extend the siqn up thing a little bit for the ppl u know
  • notCoolionotCoolio Apprentice
    17992504 wrote: »
    3 days left , well ok but they should extend the siqn up thing a little bit for the ppl u know

    Idk what are they doing i send support ticket to delate my team like 9days ago but still nothing
  • 1799250417992504 Beginner
    notCoolio wrote: »
    Idk what are they doing i send support ticket to delate my team like 9days ago but still nothing
    gl man n hope the best for u..
  • notCoolionotCoolio Apprentice
    17992504 wrote: »
    gl man n hope the best for u..

    Tnx mate
    Gl to
    Well can we get answers from gms?
  • notCoolionotCoolio Apprentice
    notCoolio wrote: »
    Tnx mate
    Gl to
    Well can we get answers from gms?

    Well update they delate my team tnx
  • Abel95Abel95 Grand Duke
    Hey guys! Just an update. The pages are live!

    CFCL Open Homepage: http://na.esports.z8games.com/open-home.html

    Register your team to CFCL Open: http://na.esports.signup.z8games.com/tournament
Sign In or Register to comment.