Summer Goals Event! +1

This is another event on top of the Ghost Mode event I posted last week.
I hope we get the Ghost Mode Event that I posted and I also have another Event
which has been suggested by another user for me to work on. So here is the event by my self and Mouma.
+1 if you would like to play those modes and Earn EP and Crates!

8Uoid10.jpg

Tmijl4u.jpg?3

Move it to Suggestion :)

Comments

• Great event is equal to great prizes.
    Personal and Community Goals are awesome. Can't wait for these event to happened.

Absolutely +1 !
  • 100% EXP during the event is just normal EXP... Do you mean 200% / +100%? :P

Doesn't look bad at all, but I think the GMs should balance the number of kills since they have all the data on what get on average :P

+1
  • +1 Looks like a solid event. I personally prefer it without any EXP bonus or maybe just bonus during say 2-4PM only (tbd).
  • 100% EXP during the event is just normal EXP... Do you mean 200% / +100%? :P

+1

Thanks for pointing it out, changed it :D +1 :D
    RiceTurtle wrote: »
    +1 Looks like a solid event. I personally prefer it without any EXP bonus or maybe just bonus during say 2-4PM only (tbd).

Yep any time during specified time is fine.
  • Thanks for pointing it out, changed it :D +1 :D

Yep any time during specified time is fine.
    At the bottom right it still says 100%. But I'd rather it say 0% :c
  • RiceTurtle wrote: »
    At the bottom right it still says 100%. But I'd rather it say 0% :c

Good Eye Sight, 0% :D now it's 200% ::D
  • +1 i love this kind of events , however i don't like some of personal goals cause you want revive some modes
  • Amazing event, would like to see it in the near future!
  • 10,000 EP for each community goal completed? You know people are going to farm the heck out of that and abuse the event.
    Few people farm for days so everyone gets 10,000 EP so Z8games has to give away EP to a community that could have barely made the goals and reward people for farming it.
    5 crates for 200 kills per goal is generous but on top of the bonus crates it's a little steep, maybe 100 kill per crate so the goals would be 500 for each mode so the bonus crates would be really rewarding as "bonus" for people who power through the grind.
    Maybe switch TD and SnD kill amount? TD is faster and SnD takes more time so makes sense to have the TD goal a bit higher?
    "200%exp you say? hhhhhhhh." From the extra 20% bonuses alone from the VIPs, it stacks up to more then 200%.
    Lets see something never done before like a summer ending 800% or higher exp event but only lasts a VERY short time. Hour or less. Maybe even on the last day of summer
  • thank you for mention my name , you make it better
    +1 looks great
  • if it was 100 kills each mission it would be a +1 for me.
  • I don't like 2 things: the community goal..so many kills for less EP; and Super soldier mode in personal goal ...I'll give you +1 for the time that you lost to prepare those events
  • Did you say event?? +1
    Jk. I read all the details.. nice work. Can you just modify the 200 on ghostmode to 50 kills?? I am b.a.a.a.d at it (goat style)
  • +1 I love this suggestion and seems like a spectacular event idea.
  • SPOPON wrote: »
    Did you say event?? +1
    Jk. I read all the details.. nice work. Can you just modify the 200 on ghostmode to 50 kills?? I am b.a.a.a.d at it (goat style)

I personally think 200 is not hard and not easy as the rewards are worth it, Personal goals total of 30 crates for 6 Goals and 10 bonus crates as well as 60,000 EP plus 20,000 Bonus if all complete. Some of us are not good on other modes, so making it equal 200 no matter what mode it is makes it fair on all. As for the Community goals, I am sure GMs would make it harder but I personally feel those are reasonable say for 14 day time period. Again we are open for GMs to make any additional changes based on data they hold but those mode should remain and kills remain Personal goal. As normally Personal Goals are 250 to 500 in the past.
  • since it contain Super Soldiers S&d then absolutely +1 even if the rewards were flip flops :D super soldiers snd is enough for me :D
  • This is another event on top of the Ghost Mode event I posted last week.
    I hope we get the Ghost Mode Event that I posted and I also have another Event
    which has been suggested by another user for me to work on. So here is the event by my self and Mouma.
    +1 if you would like to play those modes and Earn EP and Crates!

8Uoid10.jpg

Tmijl4u.jpg?3

Move it to Suggestion :)

While I do like the idea of this, the numbers don't add up to me.

200 kills on TDM for 5 crates can be done in say 4 games. 200 kills in GM/And/shadow/supersoldier will take alot of time.

In addition your community goals for 10,000 for the same number of kills (4 million) is way off like I already explained.

Maybe tweek the kills required and it would be a good suggestion.

-1 for the bonus exp. We already have the huge surge in increase exp events this will just lead to mad levelling. Keep it to a normal event with just normal rewards.

Plus don't you feel this is a tad too much with 6 different modes being played. Probably remove 2 and keep it to 4 modes.

Anyways this is just my opinion so don't feel offended in any manner. That was not the intention.

~Void
  • Adrianre66 wrote: »
    200 kills on TDM for 5 crates can be done in say 4 games. 200 kills in GM/And/shadow/supersoldier will take alot of time.

GM and Shadow will take those who can play it maybe 4/5 games, but I can see where you're coming from. That being said, we don't know the time frame. If it's 2 weeks it's pretty do-able to be honest.
  • GM and Shadow will take those who can play it maybe 4/5 games, but I can see where you're coming from. That being said, we don't know the time frame. If it's 2 weeks it's pretty do-able to be honest.

I do know that people who can play the mode can easily achieve it. I myself can do it in a day. But considering the community in a whole I gave the comment.

Secondly, achieving the community goal of 4,000,000 will be near impossible considering the amount of actually active GMers. If I was a person who doesn't know how to GM I personally would skip this part of the event. And I do reckon people will think like this.

Anywys I just wanted it to be of equal level. So that each task can be achieved but shouldnt be too easy.

And ye I agree with you the time frame should be atleast 2 weeks I reckon if you are to achieve all this.

~Void
  • Adrianre66 wrote: »
    I do know that people who can play the mode can easily achieve it. I myself can do it in a day. But considering the community in a whole I gave the comment.

Secondly, achieving the community goal of 4,000,000 will be near impossible considering the amount of actually active GMers. If I was a person who doesn't know how to GM I personally would skip this part of the event. And I do reckon people will think like this.

Anywys I just wanted it to be of equal level. So that each task can be achieved but shouldnt be too easy.

And ye I agree with you the time frame should be atleast 2 weeks I reckon if you are to achieve all this.

~Void

We don't know the actual data of Ghost mode kills in two week frame but I think it will be round half of 4 million without an event. So with an event it will create many rooms, as long as every player who takes part in gets their 200 kill personal goal say in two week frame and on top of that the usual Ghost mode players that play daily will make the 4 million achievable. Also do remember that some players who are only HMX or Ghost mode or even Zombie Mode players normally still take part in these events and they might not be good in S&D or Escape but will do it. As the rewards are woth it. Usually the task requires 250 to 500 kills for each task personal goal and Community goals are normally 10 million plus as we have seen in the past. So the Community and Personal Goals are very reasonable and achievable. There is no deadline for each task to be completed or login per day required only two week frame to complete all Personal Goals, can be done on weekends, day off work etc.

Any way the data needs to be determind by the GMs, but the idea remains and Ghost Mode and Shadow mode and Super Soldier S&D should remain as part of the tasks. As we haven't had such goals in these type of events. Yes we will get Sprayers etc but you can play as BL :D and it's also good for those modes to get small boost. I would like to add a **No Death** during specific times to help those with Ghost mode issue and Shadow mode.
  • We don't know the actual data of Ghost mode kills in two week frame but I think it will be round half of 4 million without an event. So with an event it will create many rooms, as long as every player who takes part in gets their 200 kill personal goal say in two week frame and on top of that the usual Ghost mode players that play daily will make the 4 million achievable. Also do remember that some players who are only HMX or Ghost mode or even Zombie Mode players normally still take part in these events and they might not be good in S&D or Escape but will do it. As the rewards are woth it. Usually the task requires 250 to 500 kills for each task personal goal and Community goals are normally 10 million plus as we have seen in the past. So the Community and Personal Goals are very reasonable and achievable. There is no deadline for each task to be completed or login per day required only two week frame to complete all Personal Goals, can be done on weekends, day off work etc.

Any way the data needs to be determind by the GMs, but the idea remains and Ghost Mode and Shadow mode and Super Soldier S&D should remain as part of the tasks. As we haven't had such goals in these type of events. Yes we will get Sprayers etc but you can play as BL :D and it's also good for those modes to get small boost. I would like to add a **No Death** during specific times to help those with Ghost mode issue and Shadow mode.

I am sorry to say but your numbers for GM are too vague and don't add up. I personally am not against an event for GM why would I deny it, me being a GM player myself. It is free crates or ep for me with minimal effort.

Just to give you some numbers. The community goal is 4 million that is roughly 285,715 kills per day. Say for amusement purposes there are 950 GM gamers (in reality it is below 50). These 950 GM gamers need to get 300 kills per day to just barely reach 4,000,000 for the target.

Now for further details say to get 300 kills per player. It would take 40 mins (1.5 games) though this itself is hard (with a few exceptions for certain players) to get 50 kills. So that means to get 300 kills each player needs to invest 240 minutes (not including waiting mind keep that in mind ) to finish the task of 300 kills.

Now this is to be achieved on top of the other events you telling me buddy? Even if you no life cf this is like a unachievable event.

PS: I know which event you referenced earlier, it was filled with farmers. Just realistically thinking I'm giving you my opinion.

Plus you can't compare each mode. The level of activity in each mode varies. TDM being most thn snd then GM last super soldier or wave. (I hardly see super soldier or wave mode games when I go online). Nowdays the most played maps are Zm3.

~Void
  • Somewhy I prefer "CF Games event" rather than this (really need 2nd chance to get that ribbon) >.<"

any way ..+1 nice idea as always
    SwArnaS wrote: »
    10,000 EP for each community goal completed? You know people are going to farm the heck out of that and abuse the event.
    Few people farm for days so everyone gets 10,000 EP so Z8games has to give away EP to a community that could have barely made the goals and reward people for farming it.
    5 crates for 200 kills per goal is generous but on top of the bonus crates it's a little steep, maybe 100 kill per crate so the goals would be 500 for each mode so the bonus crates would be really rewarding as "bonus" for people who power through the grind.
    Maybe switch TD and SnD kill amount? TD is faster and SnD takes more time so makes sense to have the TD goal a bit higher?
    "200%exp you say? hhhhhhhh." From the extra 20% bonuses alone from the VIPs, it stacks up to more then 200%.
    Lets see something never done before like a summer ending 800% or higher exp event but only lasts a VERY short time. Hour or less. Maybe even on the last day of summer

Well...Camel added rules (if you haven't noticed) such as minimum 5 players/must complete the game..so it will be harder than you think to "abuse the event"
  • swesub1 wrote: »

Yep, but much easier goals and added modes makes it more interesting.