Team Balance ~

Hello.

Would like to suggest making an option "Team Balance" in all team based modes just like 'Wave / Super Soldier', it's getting ridiculous how every 'win matches event' we find all the high ranks on one side leaving all the low ranks / newbies on the other side, and no one would like to be on a losing side because that's just a waste of time! so players either leave the the team or don't even join it.

So a simple option to allow "Team Balance" would be great for everyone to have a fair fight because otherwise.. it's just like farming :3 but in pubs.

I know that will make lot of players satisfied.

Comments

• I'd be down with this. The system could take into account kill death ratio as it's main factor, maybe look at players' ranks a LITTLE bit, also should look at desertions IMO too as it could indicate if they're going to leave early and leave a team helpless (be it do to just leaving or disconnecting). Maybe some other factors too. This would be slightly different than Wave/super soldier where it takes your wave level and your card level into account. But should still work.

another option that'd be fun to see is a 'Random Side' option. Where everyone is just in a generic lobby like non-team based modes have. and then when they enter the game they get assigned to a team at random. well random being it keeps the sides even in player counts but they don't get to choose which side themselves. Obviously a bit exploitable if you have a friend watching in-game to see which side has more people on it. But would be good for people who continue from match to match in the same room.

+1 in the end. Anything to change up the monotony and kind of get rid of the team stacking during Win events. although if it's only an option then most team stacking will still happen in the rooms with this option not on. So in the end...it'd be nice to just not see many 'win' events.
  • I don't think it will make such a difference because the high ranks will usually be host and won't turn it on and will prefer specific players... turning it into a somewhat useless feature.
    New players/low ranks don't make rooms unless they actually know how to/have experience.
    However, that doesn't mean it won't be beneficial otherwise, but this is specific to hosts, and hosts do have ability to kick.
    Therefore I don't think it should implemented.

In return, Z8 should change wins to games.
    You're never guaranteed a win, and making events based off wins is not really the right way to go.
    If you have heard of CrossFire, the worldwide famous FPS, you may know there's a problem with hackers. (yes, they do play events to get crates and EP, and get perma-banned later)
    the sad truth
    And you know how long wave mode games are... x.x