every one deserve a seconde chance right ?

we know a lot of player got perment block because of cheat programmes maybe be hacker maybe Vpn mayve stolen Visa Etc
so what about helping them by unblock the acc block for amount of zp or some thing else i know they deserve the perment ban but i think if thier block unlocked they wont use those programme again but who i am just to take my opinion and trust me for all ban player but i think every one deserve a sec chance and if they use hacker report them but this time GM will make Ip ban so they cant join game again with any acc

Comments

• -1 from me.

Technically, only accounts are blocked so anyone whose account was banned for hacking, unfortunately, already have multiple new chances by creating new accounts.

...Imagine the uproar if hackers could get their accounts back by "paying off" the GMs. Not happening.
  • the problem is i got block for no reason net disconected for 15 sec then back so perment block like what happened live last friday to Gm every time i talk to them they say u voiolated our terms or 90% they delete my massage so they are useless so i try to get help here useless support center never helped me never will i told Them about Gp bug and z8games website bug rvive ribbon bug and when i got perment block for no resaon they didnt care for me so they should open block for those who didnt got block for hack reason like vpn block Etc
  • Sorry but nobody is getting banned for no reason and sorry but someone who used hacks or a vpn knew from the very beginning not to use it and still did. therefor they are getting banned and in my opinion don't deserve a 2nd chance.
This discussion has been closed.