A few ideas for the game

Please note these are just some ideas I thought of, I just want to hear what people feel about it.

1: Pre-order VIP
When preordering a VIP lets say a week before its official release, according to the rules when preordering a VIP gun or anything else, you have 48 hours (2 days) to ask for a refund, my idea is simple. Make it so when you GET the VIP on its official date, then everyone have 2 days to find out if they like it or want a refund. Cause I honestly thought when I bought my VIP I would have 2 days from the day it came out (I like my vip) Could also make it so you have 2-3 refunds and then no more refunds after that to make it so people not just buy and refund 2 days after idk.

2: VIP sale
Idea A:
Lets say there comes out a VIP gun that you do not need, instead you can maybe get 2 other vip guns on sale, lets take AWM Infernal Dragon and AK Fury, they would both be 10-25k cheaper (could change the numbers if too much, it depends on if you own a VIP already or not)
VIPs are not supposed to be CHEAP but it would be sweet. I am aware of people who have bought VIPs might feel its a bit unfair, but if u can get it for 5k off it would be nice.

Idea B:
Randomly each 2nd, 4th or 6th month a sale on x amount of VIPs (single vip or a combo) could also make it random for each acc which vip u get on sale. (Please remember it wont be much u save but 5/10-25k?)

3: When buying ZP, you might be able to get some EP
Wont be everytime you buy ZP but sorta like Razer, wont be much but something, would be nice when there are no EP events?

Prob forgot some, please remember these are just some ideas I thought off, some basic ideas, if Z8games likes them they can add more to the basic ideas and make it happen???

y0

Comments

• Personally not a fan of the first 2 suggestions, but I did like the 3rd one, basicly bring back BP shop tho, which I liked very much. Kinda feel sad that they didn't give a refund for the people who had loads of BP still. I had 25-30k BP rip.
    Anyways I personally support #3 :)
  • On my opinion there shouldn't be any VIP sale. Furthermore I like the old CrossFire more where no VIP existed tbh but hey it happend and I still enjoy CF. VIPs shouldn't be a "easy to get". I really don't like it if everyone is running around with a VIP :/ I am not saying now that VIPs are noob weapons but they are still strong and they boost low rank accounts too much aswell. The refund is a good idea there I give you a +1
  • Personally not a fan of the first 2 suggestions, but I did like the 3rd one, basicly bring back BP shop tho, which I liked very much. Kinda feel sad that they didn't give a refund for the people who had loads of BP still. I had 25-30k BP rip.
    Anyways I personally support #3 :)
    Thanks for replying, the first 2 I sorta know it wont happen but just an idea, that being said it doesnt have to happen, just having a few ideas would be sweet :p
    pHiLaToR9 wrote: »
    On my opinion there shouldn't be any VIP sale. Furthermore I like the old CrossFire more where no VIP existed tbh but hey it happend and I still enjoy CF. VIPs shouldn't be a "easy to get". I really don't like it if everyone is running around with a VIP :/ I am not saying now that VIPs are noob weapons but they are still strong and they boost low rank accounts too much aswell. The refund is a good idea there I give you a +1
    Thanks for replying, yeah old days were fun with no vip. Yeah refunds would be cool if they changed it to VIP guns only to make it nice for everyone :)
  • For your first idea, I think that instead of increasing the refunds allowed per account, have it so that an account could trade their VVIP weapon for another of a similar price (As long as they purchased the VVIP at full price and not discounted) but only allow that twice. So, for example, if you purchase the AK-47 Iron Beast for 125k ZP, and within 48 hours of its purchase, you find that you don't like it for whatever reason, the player can ask to have that AK-47 Iron Beast to be traded for another VVIP costing 125k ZP. If they purchase a Kukri Beast VVIP at 100k and want to trade for another VVIP, the cost of the VVIP the Kukri can be traded for would have to cost 100k ZP just like the Kukri Beast does.

VVIP sales usually happen during events like Boxing Day sales or maybe even New Year sales. Apart from that, (and during pre-orders) I personally don't think VVIP's should be discounted anymore, even if it is only 10k or even 25k ZP cheaper.

Gaining a set amount of EP for ZP purchases sounds like a great idea! Though I'm sure I've seen a suggestion like this and I think that the idea was forgotten about because it resembles the BP mall too much, in which Z8 no longer want to do that anymore. Which is a shame ;c
  • Hello

My account has received a ban because it was stolen by hackers but they told me to send a ticket to Crossfire Siburat Support but they tell me I will not want you for your account but I have 2 VIPs and all the information about my account please help me witch

Thanks
  • claire9822 wrote: »
    For your first idea, I think that instead of increasing the refunds allowed per account, have it so that an account could trade their VVIP weapon for another of a similar price (As long as they purchased the VVIP at full price and not discounted) but only allow that twice. So, for example, if you purchase the AK-47 Iron Beast for 125k ZP, and within 48 hours of its purchase, you find that you don't like it for whatever reason, the player can ask to have that AK-47 Iron Beast to be traded for another VVIP costing 125k ZP. If they purchase a Kukri Beast VVIP at 100k and want to trade for another VVIP, the cost of the VVIP the Kukri can be traded for would have to cost 100k ZP just like the Kukri Beast does.

VVIP sales usually happen during events like Boxing Day sales or maybe even New Year sales. Apart from that, (and during pre-orders) I personally don't think VVIP's should be discounted anymore, even if it is only 10k or even 25k ZP cheaper.

Gaining a set amount of EP for ZP purchases sounds like a great idea! Though I'm sure I've seen a suggestion like this and I think that the idea was forgotten about because it resembles the BP mall too much, in which Z8 no longer want to do that anymore. Which is a shame ;c

Totally understand, just some ideas I had that maybe could work :p maybe Kanadian will reply soon O.O ;)
  • foxtop9 wrote: »
    Hello

My account has received a ban because it was stolen by hackers but they told me to send a ticket to Crossfire Siburat Support but they tell me I will not want you for your account but I have 2 VIPs and all the information about my account please help me witch

Thanks

"I will not want you for your account" .... what does that mean?

and please open your own Thread in the CrossFire Support Forum http://forum.z8games.com/forumdisplay.php?13-CrossFire-Support