Weapon Master weapon cycle

I posted about this in the 'Modes' Forum, but I thought it would be nice to also post it here.
The new Weapon Master gamemode is a lot of fun, getting new weapons after a few kills is challenging and makes you adjust your play style when you get harder weapons. But after playing it so many times, the weapon cycle becomes a bit boring. I think that, in order for Weapon Master to survive in the long run, we need more weapon cycles.
What I am suggesting is that there will be a few different weapon cycles for the first 9 levels, for example:

- sniper/long range only cycle. This cycle wont contain rare snipers from crates but the first 9 levels (until kukri) will have sniper such as: AWM, M700, Barret, Dragonuv-tiger etc (maybe also a semi-auto assault rifle.)
- Sub-Machine gun cycle. Only short range weapons such as shotguns and SMGs (and pistols)
- Random cycle. A weapon cycle which differs every game, you can get a barret at lvl 1 or and D.E with a new random gun every level. (Cycle won't be random for every player, but per game)

I hope to get some feedback from the community about my idea and it would be great if this will be implemented in a future update :)

-Magiic.

P.S.
I would love to help design the weapons cycles ;)

Comments