Weapon Master weapon cycle

I like the new Weapon Master game mode a lot, but after playing it so many times I got bored of the weapon cycle. So I was thinking, maybe different weapon cycles can be implemented. For example: one with only snipers or pistols before the final knifes.
I hope that you people have some suggestions!

Comments

• I personally would also wish for Randomized Weapons of the Same Type, so that instead of an M4, we'll get a TAR21, and so on and so forth.

That would give it A LOT of replay value, in my opinion.
  • DanahDanah Grand Duke
    M1600wner wrote: »
    I personally would also wish for Randomized Weapons of the Same Type, so that instead of an M4, we'll get a TAR21, and so on and so forth.

That would make give it A LOT of replay value, in my opinion.

Was thinking about the same, a random bunch of weapons that share more or less the same stats. Not saying you'd get an M14 instead of the M4, but something like an XM8 instead of the AK47 and so on, just randomized...
  • If need be, I would love to come up with the cycle :)
  • I can support this. The mode is going to need something if it plans to survive awhile and that would certainly help. It could even be set as an additional option that way you have a more 'tourny' like Weapons Master where everyone uses the same exact weapons and the random one could be the more fun and pubbed version.

+1 yo
  • +1
    they should make it start with good guns to bad guns , or only weapons with skins just for fun
  • Issa +1 from me.
  • Danah wrote: »
    Was thinking about the same, a random bunch of weapons that share more or less the same stats. Not saying you'd get an M14 instead of the M4, but something like an XM8 instead of the AK47 and so on, just randomized...
    +1 and it is a lot more fun when the next gun is unexpected
  • LindaleLindale Beginner
    the weapon master is great, no vip's just gut it out. the mix keeps it interesting, throwing in some of the more obscure weapons would sauce it up.....
  • Medusa4vverMedusa4vver Apprentice
    Randomised list every match would be the best solution
  • I like this new mode! I think the idea of OPTIONAL choose for a weapon cycle within the same sort could work!
  • b7areyab7areya Apprentice
    yea +1 i'm agree with you bruh ..
  • ummmmmmmmmmmmmm
  • +1 as well
  • I agree with you