Crossfire needs a better anti-cheat

I know that CrossFire just changed their anti-cheats. But i cant really see differences to the previous Anti-Cheat. Well yes there's one. Xigncode banned players, which weren't cheating.

In my opinion the problem of cheating is not caused by the public cheats which can be used by everyone. I think the main problem are the Cheats which aren't public. These are cheats, you have to pay for. And the difference between these and publics Cheats are. That the Cheats you have to pay for try to show you as a legit player. Public cheats like the current Fast Knife cheat or whatever are in CF for 1 or 2 weeks and then its gone.

But the Cheats you have to pay for are there forever...
And CF is not anymore a new game. Its old. The majority of the players have invested alot of money into it. But they still want to cheat in Ranked/CW etc. And in my opinion this is currently the bigger part of the Cheaters we have in CF.

Example:theres a CF cheat for sale which got last time updated on April 2017 and still usable to annoy fair players...
While X-TRAP is patching this cheats Xigncode does nothing..
gpmq7tec.png
PROOF: Screenshot of Cheat Provider. Thanks to Mido who accused me using this ****

4-5 years ago the were tons of Cheats alot of new accounts running like Husain Bolt are gone. We can say like its a new ERA in Cheating. Cheating legit (LMAO)

And i think this a very big problem which must be fixed.

And i want to make some suggestions.

1. DELAYED BAN SYSTEM

This is a strategy used by Valve/Steam/VAC When a cheat gets "detected" the Anti-Cheats allow you to play with it like 2-3 day and listing you into a list of Cheaters. And after some days the Anti-Cheat ban the Cheaters in a Ban-Wave
Why this is very effective?
Its effective because Cheaters try out their Cheats before logging into their main accounts. And with this BAN-WAVE strategy the Cheaters will lose their real Accounts. And this will decrease significantly the amount of Cheaters we have in CF

For example on STEAM there was a ban-wave on 06.07.2017
At this day 40.000 ACCOUNTS got banned at the same time
https://dotesports.com/counter-strike/biggest-vac-ban-wave-in-history-15710

One CS GO account price is 10 Dollar and when 40.000 Accounts get banned it means 400.000 Dollar value is lost(Inventory value not counted) And if these Players buy new accounts. They earn 400.000 Dollar again.
The positive Effect for Z8games would be that people would like to enjoy the game more with less Cheaters and they would purchase more ZP.

2. BattlEye - Currently the best Anti Cheat in the world

BattlEye – The Anti-Cheat Gold Standard

"Why take silver when there’s gold? BattlEye sets the standard for anti-cheat protection, priding itself on shutting down hack creators and providers like no other."
https://www.battleye.com/

My experiences with BattleEye are great. Ive seen it on 2 games ive played on Stream first game was H1Z1 and the second game was Playerunknown's Battleground. Battleground is released since 3-4 months i think and untill now over 30.000 Accounts are banned and the price for the game is 30 Dollars.

The differences to the other Anti-Cheats are that they care about the Cheat Provider where you have to pay for. And the biggest CheatProvider tried their luck on this games and they give up creating Cheats for this game. Its not because no one would buy it its because the anti Cheat is awesome. H1Z1 and Battleground are in the TOP 5 of the most played games in Steam !!!!.

I checked it out if you search for Cheats for this game. You'll see that they stopped selling it. And for CrossFire which has not that much active Players theyll give up instantly.

"
Your games should stay fun!

Cheating is a massive issue in today’s multiplayer games that has the potential to ruin entire communities. There are several different anti-cheat solutions on the market, but few of them fight the problem adequately.

BattlEye is the gold standard of anti-cheat services because:

We relentlessly hunt down any hacks, not stopping until they have been dealt with. This means that BattlEye is constantly evolving to make hacking ever-increasingly harder. We truly care about the games we protect 7 days per week, 365 days per year. We think that anti-cheat is not just a business.
We keep constant personal contact with you, the developer, ensuring that you are always up-to-date on what’s going on behind the scenes. We want to know what you think and how we can additionally help you in making your games more secure. Trust is paramount in everything we do.
Above all, the happiness of your players is our measurement for success. We believe that an anti-cheat should straightfowardly follow its mission and do what it’s meant to do without bothering the player.
"
With this company philosophy our game will stay 100% clean.

If you dont believe that this anti-cheat is good just research the news about it.
EXAMPLE: PUBG has banned 25,000 cheaters in the past 3 months | PC Gamer

3. Look for more the Cheats which are for sale and protected better.

I think the title explains everything

Comments