JUst try to help us any GM Or any Moe

we know the game is full of hackers but why they use hackers maybe cause they lose thier main acc so help us unlock all perment block what ever the block reason is i think if u unblock all acc no one will play with hacker again cause it's not fair that u block ppl who maybe use hack for the first time and u let the rank hackers with out any block so help us by unlock all perment block

Comments

• If you use a Hack, you deserve to get banned.

As harsh as that may sound, that's how it should be. No one wants to play with Cheaters.

Fighting fire with fire is not a valid option, especially not when it comes to cheating.

If you want them gone, all you really can do is send in reports, as that's the only way we players can contribute to trying to get a cleaner game environment.
  • Make new one , learn to play stop using cheats
    That's all
  • like a said down thier i didnt use hack and got perm block for no reason and still have honourable soldier ribbon net down then come again then boom perm block 7 years hard work for perm block
  • GuiGeGe wrote: »
    i agree with u because who break the rules like who change the game but i got block with no reason at all and the funny thing i still got the honourable soldier ribbon and every time i try to talk to support center always same **** massage u got block for volited our terms support center suck they should change it it was good when crystal was thier and juice box but those new Gm cant help us all what they want money

From my knowledge, permanently banned accounts most of the time do indeed not lose their Honorable Soldier Ribbon, most likely due to how it doesn't really matter if they still have it or not, as the Account is permanently banned anyways.

If the Support Claims that you violated their TOS, then that's that. We unfortunately can't really do anything to remedy that over here.
    it was good when crystal was thier and juice box but those new Gm cant help us all what they want money

Juice is still here. Please send a ticket. Support has access to all the systems, and they can see why you may have been banned.
  • No one get block without reason Ask them for the reason and they will tell you
  • that what i did kanadian but they told me u volited our terms and i swear i didnt why would i 7 years hard working to make acc like mine then perment block when net down then come again after 15 sec i got perment block that is not fair cause rank matches hacker are a lot and no one of them got block please could u help me ?
  • i asked them but they told me same massage 15 times u violated our terms i tryied to send it from anothers acc another ip but same massage every time
  • The players on the forums can't help you with this problem. Please send a ticket.
    like a said down thier i didnt use hack and got perm block for no reason and still have honourable soldier ribbon net down then come again then boom perm block 7 years hard work for perm block
    You can't get banned for no reason. You may have run a 3rd party program and got banned that way. 3rd party programs could be bots of any sort as well.
  • actually, it's weird to getting ban those days and you still have HSR ribbon
    may be its something that you can fix
    we know the game is full of hackers but why they use hackers maybe cause they lose thier main acc so help us unlock all perment block what ever the block reason is i think if u unblock all acc no one will play with hacker again cause it's not fair that u block ppl who maybe use hack for the first time and u let the rank hackers with out any block so help us by unlock all perment block
    I am surprised to see that no one actually interpreted his message correctly.
    He is trying to say that "hackers use hack just because they lost their main accounts because they used hack for the first time without knowing the punishment of permanent ban".
    In his second statement he is trying to say that "unblock all of the banned accounts so all of 'us' will stop hacking".

Well there are soo many reasons to be against your idea.

Firstly, what about those players who are playing this game for 8 years without even using hack for a single time? what is the benefit of staying loyal and clean if they would ultimately release deliberate hackers?
    I am playing this game for 8 years without using hack. even in the era of hackers when hacking was a norm i didn't use hack so i don't want to see you getting unban unless until you are innocent which you are not as you yourself admitted that you hacked in the past.

Secondly, the crux of your statement is that GMs should unblock the main accounts of current hackers just because they lost their accounts because of hacking then they stop hacking.
    That's some messed up sh.it :D. It sounds like "first time murderers should be released because they didn't know about the punishment of such act otherwise they will keep murdering inside of jail unless until they get released".

Thirdly, this will encourage hackers and discourage loyal players. Hackers would have an incentive to hack more and loyal players would leave more than before.

Fourthly, who says that they won't hack again after getting their main accounts back? .... you? ...... a random Guy with 10 posts? No, thank you sir for your precious time.

Lastly, I agree with you that there should be an appeal system for the banned accounts in order to give them a chance to appeal against their ban but it should only be available for innocent players instead of deliberate hackers.
  • 85% of your words is right but i got block because of net down for 15 sec what should i do !
  • How many Moe's are there? You need to be specific of which Moe you want help from?
  • Moe can't come to the forums right now but if you would like to leave a message please do so after the beep.

There are many offences that will get you banned via a GM for violating their tos. Everytime there was a major update on a popular chinese bot the forums would be flooded with "unban us or we hak" or "bot not hak y ban" somehow all of these people skipped passed the tos and went ahead and violated them condemning themselves.

If support has already checked it out than I am sorry for your loss but you will need to play by the rules next time.
This discussion has been closed.