Some GREAT suggestions to make CrossFire better

1. Fix the kick glitching with snipers (I'm shocked and disappointed that this hasn't been fixed yet):
- Players with the character that has the kicking special effect use the kick as means of shortening the recoil on snipers leading to spam shots.

2. After-round MVP award for "Most Damage" (I've noticed this being false on multiple occasions, along with the "Most Kills" MVP award):
- For example: I just did 396 damage in a S&D game and a player who only did 216 damage won the MVP "Most Damage" for the round.

3. Can't see other players in lobby of clan wars servers:
- When you go to check the lobby in the clan war servers, it only shows people who are in your clan. Is one reason why clan war server is dead.

4. Stop giving free VIP guns to people who don't pay for them:
- How do you think people who support CF and buy VIP guns feel when people who don't pay have them? Find a more fair reward for activity.

In conclusion, I truly believe that these suggestions may be the best you have received in quite some time. I am 100% positive that the majority of players who enjoy your game will agree with me when I say that all of these suggestions will make CrossFire GREAT again. I really hope to see these important issues get resolved as soon as possible. As the staff of CrossFire, I guarantee that you will receive positive remarks from all of the loyal fans that you have and also gain the respect from many others.

Thank you!

Comments

• 1. I'm not aware of this glitch, but seems like a solid point. Should be fixed.

2. I've noticed this also, but I think the whole system is broken like 1 game I had 12 MVP points and someone else had more kills, but only 9 MVP points, still he got MVP.

3. This shouldn't be too hard to fixed I think.

4. That's just a great marketing trick from crossfire to get more people to buy vip weapons. You can also try many vip weapens (even if you're already vip), because of the variaty of the weapens they give out atm. Also these weapens are given out rarely anyways. I see where you coming from, but I personally have no problem with it at all.

Thanks for the suggestions!

~ Koen
  • dunkies wrote: »
    2. After-round MVP award for "Most Damage" (I've noticed this being false on multiple occasions, along with the "Most Kills" MVP award):
    - For example: I just did 396 damage in a S&D game and a player who only did 216 damage won the MVP "Most Damage" for the round.

- How do you think people who support CF and buy VIP guns feel when people who don't pay have them? Find a more fair reward for activity.

As for the MVP, those always go to the MVP of the winning team, even if someone did better on the losing team. Its a bit counter-intuitive, but thats how it works.

Regarding the VIP guns, these are only ever given out as temp, non-stackable weapons, and do not have all of the same perks as a permanent VIP.

The other things you mentioned I can't argue with and I agree should be changed.
    1. Fix the kick glitching with snipers (I'm shocked and disappointed that this hasn't been fixed yet):
    - Players with the character that has the kicking special effect use the kick as means of shortening the recoil on snipers leading to spam shots.

- When you go to check the lobby in the clan war servers, it only shows people who are in your clan. Is one reason why clan war server is dead.

In conclusion, I truly believe that these suggestions may be the best you have received in quite some time. I am 100% positive that the majority of players who enjoy your game will agree with me when I say that all of these suggestions will make CrossFire GREAT again. I really hope to see these important issues get resolved as soon as possible. As the staff of CrossFire, I guarantee that you will receive positive remarks from all of the loyal fans that you have and also gain the respect from many others.

Thank you!

1: I don't believe the GMs intend to do anything about this, unfortunately.

2: It only shows stats for the winning team I believe, if this isn't the case and you won then yes, it's a bug.

3: It would be nice to see other players in the CW server lobby.

4: I'm ok with them giving out VIP guns for special events for 1 day, but I wouldn't like to see everyone have them. Same with ZP guns. I supported the game, people shouldn't get them for very long if at all without paying.
  • pretty much what Kanadian stated for 1-3 with a +9001 on the fixing of the kick glitch from the VIP Chars using snipers. It's quite annoying joining in a Snipers Only match to find 5+ VIP players kick glitching with barrets through boxes and very consistently hitting the kick glitch as well. (like for real some of them have to have it on a macro...)

When it comes to #4 though here's my opinion....
    I don't mind these events that dish out 1 Day VIPs though i'd prefer it if the conditions were a BIT tougher than just 'play 30 minutes'. I wouldn't mind seeing a minimum rank/account age thing assigned to these if possible that way only 'dedicated' players get the temporaries. Furthermore I'd GREATLY appreciate it if during these 1 Day VIP events or other such temporary VIP (or other temporary free gun ordeals) if some thought is given with the timing to other events. IIRC the last time we had one of these 1 day VIP events we had another event that fell during the same time and the day before or the day of the GM part of the 2nd event...was the day that everyone got a free VIP RPK for 1 day....needless to say GM games, which were needed for an event, were extra cancerous that day. Doesn't seem to apply too much to this time around though I know a fair few GMers were still annoyed as obviously some others were as well. But still not as bad as when everyone was running around with Tesla last month. x]

KickShots ~ it's annoying and should be fixed but from the developers POV it's not a glitch and legit.

dunkies wrote: »

Like what Kanadian said.

Don't know about that since i don't play clan wars for long time now.

That's just a great marketing trick from crossfire to get more people to buy vip weapons. You can also try many vip weapens (even if you're already vip), because of the variaty of the weapens they give out atm. Also these weapens are given out rarely anyways. I see where you coming from, but I personally have no problem with it at all.

Actually i think what will most players appreciate and respect is fixing the Anti-Cheat system to clean the game from cheaters + fixing the server problems.. and that's what will make crossfire great again.
  • 1. Fix the kick glitching with snipers (I'm shocked and disappointed that this hasn't been fixed yet):

Please. Kick-glitching is probably the only thing that actually annoys me ingame

The MVP system is a great idea, but yeah it does often display the wrong data which should be fixed. I've gotten the "Most Damage" a couple times without even doing any damage, for example

+1. would make the clan server a lot more efficient. Not displaying people in lobby and instead only showing clans within the invitation tab is a bit counterproductive

Giving away free temporary items is a great idea, as long as they're not giving out the items too frequently. This is just something where you'll have to figure out a way to not get upset over it
  • I don't think kanadian right because several times we lost the round and I take the most damage and vice versa
  • They should really fix the problems with the clan server
  • They should really fix the problems with the clan server
    They should really avoid posting on dead topics, lest they receive an infraction.
This discussion has been closed.