Sug. regarding storage and item shop

1st: make a "compare weapons" tab in storage

2nd: make a "shooting range area" for vip weapons so players can try the weapon before they buy it.

3rd: make a "shooting range area" for melee weapons and grenades if possible.

Comments

• +1 on comparing weapons in storage, I'd like to know the stats of some of my weapons and be able to compare them accurately.

Not too sure about 2nd suggestion, I didn't get the chance to try my VIP weapon when I pre-ordered, so why should you? I still bought it at the end so...
    There's also a current event lending VIP guns just for playing, you can try VIPs now and decide if they are worth buying.

I don't see the 3rd suggestion as ground breaking but, why not? its something they may add to the game. Though there are far other things that need some attention prior to a melee shooting range area.
  • nelson28 wrote: »
    +1 on comparing weapons in storage, I'd like to know the stats of some of my weapons and be able to compare them accurately.

Not too sure about 2nd suggestion, I didn't get the chance to try my VIP weapon when I pre-ordered, so why should you? I still bought it at the end so...
    There's also a current event lending VIP guns just for playing, you can try VIPs now and decide if they are worth buying.

I don't see the 3rd suggestion as ground breaking but, why not? its something they may add to the game. Though there are far other things that need some attention prior to a melee shooting range area.

i know about the vip event, but why u dont agree about the shooting range?, it will be more useful instead of making such event from time to time. I am not talking about a shooting range in the pre-order period, i mean an in-game one
  • +1
    Like to compare my weapons in storage too either VIP or non-VIP.
    For the Melee / Grenades... why not!