Tracker small suggestion!

As you know there are already alot of events hitting us this summer , and the most important ones are for ribbons (Atleast for those who dont own them yet) , and its very improtant to get them while you got nothing to do, but as you know there isnt any reward here for completing each task on each day of the period time, (In previous events which gives immediatley 5k EP after completing the task , you could easily ensure by the amount of your EP and not the tracker) , So you cant exactly ensure if you have done it or not yet without any rewards! Especially when you do it late at night and go to bed right after, so my suggestion is simple to make something on the tracker which tells you the last time the tracker has been updated , EXAMPLE: "The tracker has been updated 2 hours ago" , and another one below it which tells you when will the next update be held : "The next update will be held in 35 minutes!" , So people could ensure in every event if they done today's task or not.
I know alot of friends who lose the event just because the tracker and its bugs!

Thoughs? :rolleyes:

Comments

• Well, the issue with a timer on tracker updates is what if the tracker itself isn't working? What if the timer is wrong?

I actually like a suggestion you alluded to within your post.

Every "part" should reward us with soemthing that serves as a confirmation. For example, 1k EP each day to indicate we completed Day1, Day 2, etc of the Shotgun week event. Or perhaps a crate upon completion. And we receive that reward immediately upon completion, no delay. That way, you know for a fact that the server registered the fact that you conpleted that day's requirement.

What do you think?
  • I think you guys are right! It's just a simple reward to know that we've done our daily event completely.
    The tracker is absolutely useless. Every time that we have an event to track on, it's always bug.
  • RiceTurtle wrote: »
    Well, the issue with a timer on tracker updates is what if the tracker itself isn't working? What if the timer is wrong?

I actually like a suggestion you alluded to within your post.

Every "part" should reward us with soemthing that serves as a confirmation. For example, 1k EP each day to indicate we completed Day1, Day 2, etc of the Shotgun week event. Or perhaps a crate upon completion. And we receive that reward immediately upon completion, no delay. That way, you know for a fact that the server registered the fact that you conpleted that day's requirement.

What do you think?

Yeah I agree , it would be great , but in long event which last for 7-10 days wouldnt it be too much ?, especially if there is also a huge reward for this kind of long event? but you know who says NO to free crates..
    overall what you said is a perfect solution for this problem.
  • I think you guys are right! It's just a simple reward to know that we've done our daily event completely.
    The tracker is absolutely useless. Every time that we have an event to track on, it's always bug.
    yup , ikr!
  • Yeah I agree , it would be great , but in long event which last for 7-10 days wouldnt it be too much ?, especially if there is also a huge reward for this kind of long event? but you know who says NO to free crates..
    overall what you said is a perfect solution for this problem.

Personally, I would like 10 free crates per day. :x .......Or it could be some temporary item (non-VIP)? Like 1 day Pink Smoke :o
  • +1

Having some kind of reward for each day would make it a lot easier to know if you have completed each day's task. It doesn't have to be anything fancy, any temp would do or maybe some EP or something.
  • +1 to any kind of reward to ensure the mission is done for the day!
    Tracker time update won't help if some of ur games, for example, did not count.. ( + you still have to wait to know..)
  • Alright idea but for some event it even goes past the four hour mark to update your actually progress, maybe if they start to provide something like a small incentive after you've done the tasks to show that you're done like Pyrex suggested on another thread because the tracker lets be honest isn't 100% accurate and players depend on it and if somehow messes up you're told "according to their database you did not finish" that maybe true but the tracker showed others that they were done before hand. In other words they need to come up with something else along side the tracker to show you're actually done.

+1 to the idea I suppose.
  • I posted a suggestion similar to yours couple days ago without reading yours but it's a neat thing to do instead of waiting for the tracker to update.

Any reward is fine as long as it's instant.