"Too new beginnings" [Progress/Redemption Ribbon]

"Too new beginnings" or "I'm a changed man!"
Regarding the Question/Possibility of the restoration of the "Honnorable Soldier Ribbon" I thought of particular Requirements the would give meaning to the Name of the ribbon
[Progress/Redemption Ribbon]
1. Must currently own "Grizzled Veteran" Ribbon 2. x amount of posts on forums,
3. No Forum bans within the past 3 months,
4. Two Years without any bans caused by Illegal Programs,
[Ribbon Earned, Application unlocked]
5. [Answer The Following] Why do you deserve the restoration of "Honnorable Soldier Ribbon"?
Steps 1-4 To Earn the "Too New Beginnings" or "I'm a changed man!" (Uncertain of which name best suits) Serve's the purpose to show How much effort you're willing to put to prove yourself worthy of getting something that was lost in a dark moment but also to reassure you'll not make the same mistakes again (Credibility)
the re-addition of the Honnorable Soldier Ribbon would still be up to the GM in charge
Please Let me know what you think!

Comments

• Hm, let me go through these one by one.

1. 2 Years is tad bit too low, in my opinion. If anything, I'd reserve that right to either 5 or 8 Year Accounts.

2. We've been burned quite hard by the Introduction of the Military Intelligence Ribbon, with all the Spam and what not.
    At this point, I do not feel as though it'd be a smart move to involve anything forum related to something as sought after as a second chance of re-obtaining the Honorable Soldier Ribbon.

3. See above.

4. That, again, feels a tad bit too low to me. 4-6 Years should be the minimum.

5. There is also the question of whether or not the GMs have time to individually check each and every account that wants his HSR Restored, while the Timespans I've listed may reduce it, it'll probably still result in a sizable amount of requests.

While I do think that we should give people SOME chance of re-acquiring the Ribbon, I feel as though that it should only be looked into for accounts who've spent a reasonably large amount of time in the Game, on top of not having any wrongdoings listed to their Name within that entire timespan.
  • They made a thread saying only bans mistakenly caused by X Trap are able to regain this ribbon.

"Is it better to be born good or to become good through great effort?"
    I do agree with you that if players has put in a massive amount of effort and has the desire to change and realize what they did was wrong, they deserve another chance.

I would like to add to your suggestion that the account they are trying to redeem must be active otherwise they can just become inactive on that account and just create new accounts to cheat on while they wait for that account to reach the time they need to appeal.