Remove acceleration

CSGO has no acceleration. This game has it and no option to turn it off.

Either remove acceleration from the game completely or give us an option to turn it off.

I had fun playing but the game is just not worth playing or even keeping it installed if there is acceleration I can't turn off.

I know I'm leaving because of the mouse acceleration, I only played for 2 days. I wonder how much money you're losing by keeping such a garbage trash option in the game.

I'm already using mouse fix for CSGO and no my mouse does NOT have acceleration on because I'm not brain dead stupid.

Sadly the devs of this game are if they can't even give you an option to turn it off, or even worse don't even know why players are getting acceleration in the first place.

I'm Global Elite/ESEA B+ with 12 rws, no I'm not a noob.

I'm going to keep the game installed in hopes of an unknown to me way of turning off acceleration in crossfire, if not sadly I will have to uninstall.

=/ feelsbadman

Comments

• I know what you mean as I play CSGO too without the mouse accel. But CF has always had this mouse acceleration thing going on and I think some people have complained about it before with no results.

You kinda get used to it after some time tbh so why not give it a chance as it is? Certainly CF is not like CSGO in a lot of ways (graphics, tick servers, reg, etc) but it has its own charm and plenty of modes to choose from :) (not all of them are fun though lol)
  • Acceleration is built into the game engine, so it's impossible to remove the acceleration without basically creating an entire new game