The "Same Old Suggestion" - Kick Voting!

I will make this very (Short). The "Kick Vote" doesn't... Work! I've suggested before to have the ("Host" of the Room) to be able to Kick at least (2) Players per game - 1 from either side (Blacklist or Global-Risk). The Host should have the only Kick-Ability --- Importantly - should be able to (Upload the Saved Games) straight from the Game to "CF Support Team." The "Majority Vote" count should be as follows: 9 - 7 Vote to Kick; the player is Gone! As far as the "Voting System" stands now. The Vote Count can be 10 - 6 to Kick, and the player doesn't get "Kicked!" What kind of Majority Vote is that? Please, "Reevaluate this Logic."

Comments

• This is a really bad idea imo.
    If you have a great k/d ingame it basicly already means you gotta get kicked even faster with changing the votes to 9/7. And the host veing able to kick someone from the other team, oh hell no that's a really really bad idea imo.

Thanks for the suggestion, but I don't support it at all.

OT: Personally I liked the game best back in 2009/2010 when there wasn't a kick function.
  • 10-6, even 9-6 should be a kick, 9-7 should not. It's only 2 votes, but I've been almost kicked with 9-7 so many times just because I have a good score. Also host being able to kick people? If I'm not the host - I'm GOING to get kicked. Fact. I don't want that.
  • The kick vote system barely works. Humans like to mix in emotions in their judgement when deciding.
    Some players threatens other players to be kicked even if they are playing fairly.
    Cheaters also like to block themselves from getting kicked by putting someone else to be kicked.
    There was a reason the GMs removed it from FFA and mutation games because the power to kick are abused by morons for either a ulterior motive or they enjoy kicking players for fun.

A non biased judgement decided by the system would be better.
  • The kick vote system barely works. Humans like to mix in emotions in their judgement when deciding.
    Some players threatens other players to be kicked even if they are playing fairly.
    Cheaters also like to block themselves from getting kicked by putting someone else to be kicked.
    There was a reason the GMs removed it from FFA and mutation games because the power to kick are abused by morons for either a ulterior motive or they enjoy kicking players for fun.

A non biased judgement decided by the system would be better.

With all "Due Respect" the Kick System is being "Abused" all the time - the Kick Vote can (Pop-up 16x16 counting players in S&D); whereas the Host will be able to Kick (2) players per Game --- Period!" No Vote, and no one else can Kick.
  • 10-6, even 9-6 should be a kick, 9-7 should not. It's only 2 votes, but I've been almost kicked with 9-7 so many times just because I have a good score. Also host being able to kick people? If I'm not the host - I'm GOING to get kicked. Fact. I don't want that.

Sorry to say, but that is almost a "Myth" I've seen player in S&D get (64:2) and don't get Kicked! This is an average in S&D at 13 rounds - 1 player (30:3 KDR) in every game, everyday!

I respect your "Feedback," and thanks for it - You being a (8 yr. Vet) would appreciate the Control of the room by the Host with experience; such as yours. I too are a Veteran of (5yrs), and the Host should not only have the only Kick-Ability --- but should be able to (Upload the Saved Game) straight from the Game to "CF Support Team."