Razer M4A1

Guys i was wondering why dors every m4a1 with a special skin has extra ammo in its clip then the normal variant which is in the item gp shop well my point here is the other tazer weapons has extra ammo lets see the razer awm +5 the razer gatling gun +50 or +75 im not sure but the m4a1 is still 30 mag as the normal one which is weird for a weapon that rare you guys should think of adding 5 more shots in its mag to give it justice!

Comments

• I didn't notice that but if it's true then I agree.
  • Razer gatling gun doesn't have any ammo boost either.
  • I dont have the razer gatling gun so i dont know the exact number of its clip but still they are rare guns obtained only by buying zp throughout razer so they should have extra ammo just like the awm btw i saw a video on youtube in cf china that gatling gun has 175 ammo not sure if its only in cf china or something but still these are special weapons they should have extra ammo
  • I think the Razer weapons are meant to be e8.
    A 30 bullet M4A1 is perfect for players trying to play competitive CF.
  • Well, I once wished for the M4A1 Crystal to get 35 Bullets, but as it stands, it was more meant as a collectors piece in our Version, so the same might ring true to the M4A1 Razer.
  • M1600wner wrote: »
    Well, I once wished for the M4A1 Crystal to get 35 Bullets, but as it stands, it was more meant as a collectors piece in our Version, so the same might ring true to the M4A1 Razer.
    yeah im not really happy with the current mag size of the razer m4a1 i mean yeah ofc im very happy to have such a rare gun but the mag isnt fair for it really hope it gets fixed ASAP
  • mouath wrote: »
    yeah im not really happy with the current mag size of the razer m4a1 i mean yeah ofc im very happy to have such a rare gun but the mag isnt fair for it really hope it gets fixed ASAP

What's not fair about it? It's the same as a regular M4. You think it's unfair just because you don't get an advantage over a normal M4? I get that ZP weapons are generally better than their GP counterparts, but technically, the crates are free, you get them along with the ZP.

I don't think anyone that uses that gun uses it for it's OP stats, they use it because it looks cool. That, and since it is like a regular M4, as said above, it could possibly be used in competitive matches. That means Razer could potentially get advertisement in tournaments or competitive matches etc.

I wouldn't mind it getting increased ammo or whatever, but I'm currently happy with the gun as it is.
  • What's not fair about it? It's the same as a regular M4. You think it's unfair just because you don't get an advantage over a normal M4? I get that ZP weapons are generally better than their GP counterparts, but technically, the crates are free, you get them along with the ZP.

I don't think anyone that uses that gun uses it for it's OP stats, they use it because it looks cool. That, and since it is like a regular M4, as said above, it could possibly be used in competitive matches. That means Razer could potentially get advertisement in tournaments or competitive matches etc.

I wouldn't mind it getting increased ammo or whatever, but I'm currently happy with the gun as it is.

Well the competitive thing makes sense but still the gun is a collectible and should have unique stats over the normal ones
  • Actually, If they'd ask me I would make every m4 have the same ammount of ammo no matter where you get it. Having an extra 5 bullets its fine and I'm not complaining or anything, but I would like it more if ZP weapons would be promoted more for their unique skin instead of the plus ammo.

And some of them do exactly that, Take the socom blue sky as an example; its a new cool skin for the mark23 but it has the same ammo, no adv over the regular one, just a cool skin.
    Same as the barrett sniper; regular Barrett holds 10 bullets in the magazine and Divine Barrett (The coolest Barrett skin IMO) also holds 10 bullets in magazine.

For unfair advantages we have the VIP category lmao;)
  • nelson28 wrote: »
    Actually, If they'd ask me I would make every m4 have the same ammount of ammo no matter where you get it. Having an extra 5 bullets its fine and I'm not complaining or anything, but I would like it more if ZP weapons would be promoted more for their unique skin instead of the plus ammo.

And some of them do exactly that, Take the socom blue sky as an example; its a new cool skin for the mark23 but it has the same ammo, no adv over the regular one, just a cool skin.
    Same as the barrett sniper; regular Barrett holds 10 bullets in the magazine and Divine Barrett (The coolest Barrett skin IMO) also holds 10 bullets in magazine.

For unfair advantages we have the VIP category lmao;)

but still most of the m4a1's tgat comes from crates has extra 5 ammo on them and the m4 razer is more rare than these guns sense it only comes by getting ZP from razer website and thats the only way so it should have an extra :)
  • Relag400 wrote: »
    Is the Razer M4 an event wepon?

You could say it was an event weapon, but moreso it was a bonus for purchasing ZP through the Razer method. Also, the bonus was a crate, so there was no guarantee you would get the M4. It doesn't look like the crate is available currently.

-edit- Crates are available, again: http://forum.z8games.com/showthread.php?327516-Razer-Weapons-Rack-July