allot of hack (HMX/HM)

is the GM and z8 team are going to update there anti cheat or they want us to leave the game ?
to be clear . my problem is every day playing (HMX/HM) in 1 game 3/4 player playing with hacks ..3/4 in 1 game . no need to talk about ranked match.
hack report list full of reports ,i wll stop reporting now this is useless ... thinking about leave the game - its full of hackers only

Comments

• If people all stop reporting then no one will ever get banned. It's a pain, but keep reporting. I did 13 reports in 1 day a couple days back, and any day now I'm hoping to see them closed/reviewed. 13 less hackers in the game would be great. Hopefully since a high rank VIP player is among them, it will teach them that they will get caught, even if it takes a few days.
  • If people all stop reporting then no one will ever get banned. It's a pain, but keep reporting. I did 13 reports in 1 day a couple days back, and any day now I'm hoping to see them closed/reviewed. 13 less hackers in the game would be great. Hopefully since a high rank VIP player is among them, it will teach them that they will get caught, even if it takes a few days.

--
    with all this num of reports they should update it more fast i was exp. that they wll update it with today (4/7) patch but they didn't !
  • where i can report about h@cks, there`s a lot h@cker goin on right now, pls GIM do something about it, it ruins your game i mean the game itself, this player need to banned