Ranked Games Corruption

Hello everyone,

I have very unfavorable experience with recent Ranked games, and probably most of you who play that too, I am talking about hackers. I actually never got any interest in playing Ranked, but I decided to try it and turns out I just played the worst games of my life. Literally every game I played, I was matched with hackers.I really didn't expect that at all, in normal matches I haven't seen any hackers for months now and I wonder why are they appearing only in Ranked? You may think, why don't you report them? Hell no, reporting those idiots would take me more time than actually playing the game since they appear so frequently.

I'd suggest to improve your hackshield as soon as possible and add some ingame checks such as:- If player kills everyone in few seconds
-If all players die from suicide
-If player flies,... etc. etc.
If those check are positive it would disconnect the player and ban him lifetime!

Ranked is unplayable, you should really do something about it.

Comments

• Hello everyone,

- If player kills everyone in few seconds
    If those check are positive it would disconnect the player and ban him lifetime!

Hello , :)
    This isn't feasible and not logical , so -1.
  • Ranked is unplayable since season1.
    z8gaymes love it to give perm weapon rewards to cheaters.
  • Hello everyone,

I'd suggest to improve your hackshield as soon as possible and add some ingame checks such as:

- If player kills everyone in few seconds

Ranked is unplayable, you should really do something about it.
      Players Kills In a Few Second!This doesnt Always mean Hack!, System could confuse Multi Kills and remove an innocent player or worse Ban![*]If Player is Flying! This I agree, we need each map to have hight boundaries, we used to get client errors for Box Glitching, now flying doesnt even give client errors :([*]If all Players Die from suicide! Never Seen a Hack that makes all Players commit suicide, the only benefit this would have or affect on, is Farmers!, however Suicide/ nade self games has been reduced by 99% nothing to do with hacking or even in Ranked games.

Overall, I agree on one of your Requests! "Flying" to give Immediate Client errors and additionally Map Boundaries need to be re-establishd. As more hackers can now simply enter any wall or objects by simply walking up to it and even flying to the highest point of the map. A good example is in MM Merida Map.

Immediate ban on flying, well this can be tricky and cause issues. Example in some maps like Lab and Castle sometimes a player is spawned in mid air, this system could confuse it with flying hack and innocent gets a ban. So best way is to have Map high boundaries and give client error and remove from the room. At least if it is a bug, you could join again. If it's not a bug, then that player if hacking will continue to be kicked out of the room.
      • Players Kills In a Few Second!This doesnt Always mean Hack!, System could confuse Multi Kills and remove an innocent player or worse Ban![*]If Player is Flying! This I agree, we need each map to have hight boundaries, we used to get client errors for Box Glitching, now flying doesnt even give client errors :([*]If all Players Die from suicide! Never Seen a Hack that makes all Players commit suicide, the only benefit this would have or affect on, is Farmers!, however Suicide/ nade self games has been reduced by 99% nothing to do with hacking or even in Ranked games.

Overall, I agree on one of your Requests! "Flying" to give Immediate Client errors and additionally Map Boundaries need to be re-establishd. As more hackers can now simply enter any wall or objects by simply walking up to it and even flying to the highest point of the map. A good example is in MM Merida Map.

Immediate ban on flying, well this can be tricky and cause issues. Example in some maps like Lab and Castle sometimes a player is spawned in mid air, this system could confuse it with flying hack and innocent gets a ban. So best way is to have Map high boundaries and give client error and remove from the room. At least if it is a bug, you could join again. If it's not a bug, then that player if hacking will continue to be kicked out of the room.

For the flying thing, what if the system flags the time it detects it, and automatically sends the replay and time information to Z8 (If possible)? That way they can check manually before handing out bans whether it's just the spawn bug or flying.
        • Players Kills In a Few Second!This doesnt Always mean Hack!, System could confuse Multi Kills and remove an innocent player or worse Ban![*]If Player is Flying! This I agree, we need each map to have hight boundaries, we used to get client errors for Box Glitching, now flying doesnt even give client errors :([*]If all Players Die from suicide! Never Seen a Hack that makes all Players commit suicide, the only benefit this would have or affect on, is Farmers!, however Suicide/ nade self games has been reduced by 99% nothing to do with hacking or even in Ranked games.

Most two common hacks ive seen in ranked lately is the flying one tappers and everyone on both team except the hacker losing 20 health per second till dead. Every game ive played has had a hacker literally takes 1 Gm playing ranked for a day and a ton of hackers would be caught.

Also does anyone know what the other regions do to make their ranked playable?
        • Ranked hackers are being banned. I look at the standings daily and there are a few that have been remove.
        • majthiller wrote: »
          Ranked hackers are being banned. I look at the standings daily and there are a few that have been remove.

It's more than just a few. I love seeing hackers removed from top 100. GMs keep up with the good work!!! :)
        • well i suggest to increase the rank level a little bit so hackers that for sure will get ban will cry a little more and can't come again so quickly
          for the question about why they are active in ranked actually two reasons, first there is no kick ,second its business for them some high ranks paid money for this hackers to play with them to earn high win rates without using cheat.