Ghost mode cure? Maybe.

I feel like an option for ghost mode matches to have silenced guns only for primary guns would help encourage alot of people back into Ghost mode. You find several players in NA and UK getting kicked simply for loud guns and instead of having to do that since you can easily acquire a silenced gun from the MP shop it should be an option. Now I know rarely any secondary are silenced so I wouldn't want that as an option but Primary silencer only for Ghost mode would extremely help. I also feel like maybe ghost mode would benefit from a no smoke and flash option like team death match has. I would also love to see hit markers.. and the MVP/Assist system added for ghost mode. Anyways just a suggestion. Obviously this is my opinion and not everyone will agree so please keep negative comments out.

FLAME SHIELD (ON) OFF

Comments

• +1 would like to see pubs that don't make me go deaf because kids don't want to play the game right and just want to spray an MG or AK.
  • I feel like the only people who would dislike this idea are people who don't actively or in other words "main" ghost mode. Though we are out numbered definitely should be considered..
  • TheZucc wrote: »
    I feel like the only people who would dislike this idea are people who don't actively or in other words "main" ghost mode. Though we are out numbered definitely should be considered..

No people that don't "main" ghost mode probably wouldn't care either way. The only people who would oppose this are people who intentionally like being a nuisance probably using some excuse like "But i'm going positive" even though they are causing their team to go negative. Noobs like this really make the mode toxic, at least people who don't GM often have the benefit that they don't know any better.
  • Flash and smoke are useful in GM, I wouldn't want them removed.
    A silent weapon only room wouldn't be bad, but I'd feel a bit restricted not being able to use Winchester, Shotguns, R93, etc., regardless, it would certainly be easier on my ears.

Eh +1 for the silent weapon rooms, but not the no flash/smoke.
  • Well its a pub so its every man/girl for themselves going full rambo. If we are going to limit the weapons in Ghost mode then might as well limit the weapons in any other mode like for instances HMX -TMP- just as an examples. Even though I do hate loud weapons wouldn't be fun without them to see people raging like me lmao. -1 for me.
  • Simple option for host enable Silent guns only and those who want to play with other loud guns they can host Ghost and enable all guns. Their choice remains and does not force you to join silent or all guns.

+1 For Silent mode On and Off
  • I'd like to see the Silent Weapons (Primary) only option honestly. Cause in the end the rooms hosted by GM players will have that option enabled allowing them to have better rooms while i'm sure there will still be rooms hosted by nabs without the option on. It's really not much different than the option to turn on Snipers Only/Shotgun Only/Melee Only/Pistols Only on other modes/maps.

As for No Smoke/No Flash option...Smoke is or at least CAN BE highly useful. Flashes on the other hand seem to be used 99.3% of the time with stupidity or to troll....regardless of the mode. Think every mode would be better off without flash grenades.
  • I like that you enjoy the straight up rage xD but You also have to realize if this option gets added then host would be able to turn it on and off. I see no reason to -1 :v. But I respect the opinion!
  • there is no ghost mode cure let it die buddy it will be okay i promise
  • there is no ghost mode cure let it die buddy it will be okay i promise

+1 let ghost mode die in the end there is no cure rest in peace
  • +1 let ghost mode die in the end there is no cure rest in peace

The mode has always been alive. Take a look at the UK scene. Not gonna say NA is too, but there are many new potential players waiting for the lead.
  • Wait, do you mean, enable an option to only use silent guns (1), or enable an option to silent all the primary guns in general (2)?
    Either of them would be good if the case, and I would love to have the 2nd statement personally (whenever I play GM).

+1

~
  • Wouldn't really care if this was an option tbh, I mean I'm sure all of the "GM diehards" would love this option... But then again, people who complain about spraying on their team aren't usually really good to begin with. I honestly don't mind having sprayers on GR, having restricted PP is an added challenge and it forces players to actually learn there is more to playing GR than pinpointing, and forces them to learn other aspects to what makes an actual good GR.
  • ConsOrAlex wrote: »
    Wouldn't really care if this was an option tbh, I mean I'm sure all of the "GM diehards" would love this option... But then again, people who complain about spraying on their team aren't usually really good to begin with. I honestly don't mind having sprayers on GR, having restricted PP is an added challenge and it forces players to actually learn there is more to playing GR than pinpointing, and forces them to learn other aspects to what makes an actual good GR.

I don't think people are complaining about the odd sprayer here or there. If there's a sprayer, move away, take short routes, or routes that aren't as easy to bhop on, to a safer location away from the spray. If there's MG3s at A site, B site, and Mid, then yeah, I'll start kicking or leave.
  • +1

Yeh i posted something similar a while ago and i agree on this.

But the problem that i think they will meet is that they have to add a 'group' of guns wich count as 'silenced' and make them usable on every GM map while removing
    all the other weapons that were previously available on all those maps.

Just like how they have a way to categorize "rifles", "shotguns", "snipers" and "pistols".

I disagree on the smoke/flash being removed though.
    Cuz if you throw a smoke nade on the ground and a ghost goes through it then his body's outline becomes visible which makes it easier to spot them even when they're bhopping.

Flash can be good sometimes to trick rushing ghosts xD
    But i can see why u would want it gone though :P