Maybe

been playing this game since 2010 and since then alot has changed( for worse lul). the game is unplayable because of server lag/hackers (mostly in ranked) and its good thing that you guys are trying to bring new content to the game but could you first fix the problem that's currently here? and as for the VIP weapons, bring new selection of weapons, not just same old M4 and AK ones or its just not worth buying them. I used to spend a lot of money in this game but i've stopped that because you guys never listen to the problems we have in-game and its not worth buying ZP because you can just get free hack from various server which is more efficient than VIP's. so what im asking for is, could you fix these problems(i've asked for these for the 50th time now) before adding new content to the game that's pretty much useless.

Comments

• I won't preorder for this reason ...
    What is the benefit of buying something new that I can not benefit from? :confused::confused:

bVrikpG.jpg
  • Hey XTR3MD4N,

Thanks for your suggestions, i will try to answer them below:

1. Servers Issues

We are aware of the current servers issues and we never denied them. We are however continuously working on having a permanent fix for them. It is not necessarily as easy as "buy new servers" because the issue might not be specific to hardware for example. However we assure you that everyone is working on finding the root cause of the issue to fix it permanently.

2. Hackers

As some people noticed, other than the anti-cheat systems we are using, we are doing daily sweeps of the game including ranked matches and we ban several users everyday. Once they are banned you will notice that they are removed from the rank lists and they will eventually lose their Honorable Soldier ribbon. We are also continuously updating our systems to it catch more hackers and also step up the blocking methods so they are not able to come back to the game even by using new accounts.

3. VIP Weapons

While I understand your point, the majority of users still prefer those types of weapons (M4A1/AK47) to play with. However, there are some new VIPs that were already developed like the AK-12 and the AN-94, and they will also eventually be released in CFNA if we see there is a demand for them.
  • [GM]Grumpy wrote: »

3. VIP Weapons

While I understand your point, the majority of users still prefer those types of weapons (M4A1/AK47) to play with. However, there are some new VIPs that were already developed like the AK-12 and the AN-94, and they will also eventually be released in CFNA if we see there is a demand for them.

I already know quite a few people that would absolutely love the AN-94 :P I just hope more people will want it.
    3. VIP Weapons

consider this a +1 for the demand on the AK12 and the AN-94. ;)
    Also...tell the devs they need to make a Shotgun VIP, a Regular Knife VIP, and a Winchester VIP. Thinking the Winchester VIP should be an Anti-Zombie gun as well. =D
    Hey XTR3MD4N,

2. Hackers

As some people noticed, other than the anti-cheat systems we are using, we are doing daily sweeps of the game including ranked matches and we ban several users everyday. Once they are banned you will notice that they are removed from the rank lists and they will eventually lose their Honorable Soldier ribbon. We are also continuously updating our systems to it catch more hackers and also step up the blocking methods so they are not able to come back to the game even by using new accounts.

If this is true please start doing weekly or biweekly ranked events.
  • Ixith wrote: »
    consider this a +1 for the demand on the AK12 and the AN-94. ;)
    Also...tell the devs they need to make a Shotgun VIP, a Regular Knife VIP, and a Winchester VIP. Thinking the Winchester VIP should be an Anti-Zombie gun as well. =D

I would love a shotgun, but tbh i don't think this will happen anytime soon.
  • I think banning hackers are going good now u can feels that in ranked match list every day

2. Hackers

there seems to be more of them now and seems like they are moving to normal games xd if you need more member to help ban these players i'm free at the moment (Kappa)