wave mode patriots

Do you think you are a real war patriot? Then this event is regarding you!
Are you a ribbon seeker? does the wave game takes long?
The event is consisted of 10 days ...during them:
Complete 80 wave mode games to earn the limited time ribbon 'WAVE MODE PATRIOT' for 2017
Do you think thats all? No its not!
Get +1 kdr in wave mode during the event to to get 5 cards of gold shock , 5 cards of gold blaster and 5 cards of gold fuzzy!
This not the end! If you won 25 games at games you played during the 60 games you will get 25 class stabilizers and the more you win the more stabilizers you get! If you won more for example 70 games during the week you will get 70 class stabilizers!
And for the EP lovers it won't end with that! Complete 6 hours during the event in game to get 50k EP !
But thats not all ... Complete all of the past tasks to get 'on which side you are' limited ribbon!
If you liked this event please give it thumps up and comment +1
here is the 'wave mode patriots' ribbon design
hope u like it :D

wb7dEXF.jpg

designed by CamelTbag :)

Comments

• jymytjhyhh wrote: »
    60 games ? jajajajajaja
    You made my day
    In 10 days so 8 games daily its not much
  • You ought to know that if the most hated gun in wave mode ...the TMP came cf as a VIP then forget any wave mode events because simply noobies with tmp will be everywhere so this event and those ribbons are now or forget them forever
  • Do you think you are a real war patriot? Then this event is regarding you!
    Is the tsunami ribbon to hard to get? does the wave game takes long?
    Complete 60 wave mode games to earn the tsunami ribbon
    But thats not all ..when you join global risk or black list it will be your main team till the end of the event and the winning team will get the 'on which side you are' ribbon
    Get +1 kdr in wave mode during the event to make the first card you play with during the event +10 for example if you started the first. Game in the event with golden blaster then if your kdr is +1 at the end of the event then it will be +10
    This not the end! If you won 25 games at games you played during the 60 games you will get 25 class stabilizers and the more you win the more stabilizers you get! If you won more for example 70 games during the week you will get 70 class stabilizers!
    And for the EP lovers it won't end with that! Complete 6 hours during the event in game to get 50k EP !

So you are planning an event that reduces the required wave wins of Tsunami ribbon from 1000 to only 60? Ult? is not going to be happy about this! xD

There's a lot to talk about this event but seing the attitude of some users around the forum when it comes to criticism, I'm just going to say this event is way too good to be posible.

Sorry not gonna happen :/
  • nelson28 wrote: »
    So you are planning an event that reduces the required wave wins of Tsunami ribbon from 1000 to only 60? Ult? is not going to be happy about this! xD

There's a lot to talk about this event but seing the attitude of some users around the forum when it comes to criticism, I'm just going to say this event is way too good to be posible.

Sorry not gonna happen :/
    60 games in 10 days is not an easy target and it looks like
    Wave mode is one of the hardest and longest modes in this game , the event is not as ez as it looks like
    When I was posting it I Regretted the rules more than once but its a mad idea that came once as my first event suggestion :D
  • I am an experienced waver and I can't pass a day without playing some games and all my wins + all loses didnt even complete 500
    The tsunami is too hard to get and this event is hard also but less harder than the tsunami at least it can be done!
  • Well, even though I like your suggestion I think that the amount of games needed is too low.
    There are people who have the ribbon and it would be unfair towards them since they had to win 1000 games while, with your suggestion you can get it by playing 60 games.
    Unfortunately, some ribbons are really hard to get(either the P2W ribbons or the wave mode/zombie mode ribbons) and IMO they should stay that way.
    That being said, there could be a wave mode event where you get a new limited ribbon(+ all the other rewards), for example, ''Waves Mode Patriots'' (you have completed the wave mode event in July 2017).
    That way, the tsunami ribbon will stay rare and those who have worked/will work for it will get it, while people like you and me who don't have the time or patience to win 1000 wave mode games, get to have a WM ribbon.
    As it is, it's a -1 from me (just because it's too easy compared to what others had to go through to get the same ribbon).
  • Good start for suggest in events , my friend :D
    Yes I agree with you that the tsunami is hard to get but it would be more fun if we got a limited ribbon as blackened said called 'wave mode patriots'
    Tho a sure +1 for me and hope to see it very soon in cf
  • BlaCkeNeD7 wrote: »
    Well, even though I like your suggestion I think that the amount of games needed is too low.
    There are people who have the ribbon and it would be unfair towards them since they had to win 1000 games while, with your suggestion you can get it by playing 60 games.
    Unfortunately, some ribbons are really hard to get(either the P2W ribbons or the wave mode/zombie mode ribbons) and IMO they should stay that way.
    That being said, there could be a wave mode event where you get a new limited ribbon(+ all the other rewards), for example, ''Waves Mode Patriots'' (you have completed the wave mode event in July 2017).
    That way, the tsunami ribbon will stay rare and those who have worked/will work for it will get it, while people like you and me who don't have the time or patience to win 1000 wave mode games, get to have a WM ribbon.
    As it is, it's a -1 from me (just because it's too easy compared to what others had to go through to get the same ribbon).
    its not a bad idea ... Editing post soon
  • Well, the "Wave Mode Patriot" ribbon is a good idea for a Wave Mode event.. but the Tsunami ribbon part is unfair for those who spent lot n' lot of time playing that mode and got it.
    Everything you suggested except the Tsunami ribbon is a good idea for event, so +1
    Is the tsunami ribbon to hard to get? does the wave game takes long?
    Complete 80 wave mode games to earn the limited time ribbon 'WAVE MODE PATRIOT' for 2017
    But thats not all ..when you join global risk or black list it will be your main team till the end of the event and the winning team will get the 'on which side you are' ribbon
    Get +1 kdr in wave mode during the event to make the first card you play with during the event +10 for example if you started the first. Game in the event with golden blaster then if your kdr is +1 at the end of the event then it will be +10

Cool you fixed a few things, way to go :)

+1 on the 'WAVE MODE PATRIOT' ribbon. Not that hard and not that easy either.

You could suggest a better option on the 'which side you are' ribbon part. Back then getting this ribbon was as easy as literally picking either clan and joining it, so I don't know about some people getting it and some others don't.

-1 on the +10 card boost. I spent a lot of ZP buying stabilizers and TONS of Gold blasters in order to get my first +10 card, it's not fair if now everyone would get a +10 card just by playing this event. I suggest changing the reward to Gold cards or free stabilizers instead.

I don't get the ratio of winnings on the free stabilizers part, but I can't complain about it 70 wins is not an easy task. As I don't get how it works at first glance, I won't rate this one.

For the EP part, 50k EP is a good ammount but we need to define the time limits for it. And if we are talking about wave mode, isn't 6h of gameplay just a mere few games? Wave mode is very time consuming as you may know already.

Glad you made some fixes here and there. There's still a lot to discuss in order to make this event posible, but keep up the hard work! ;)

You could suggest a better option on the 'which side you are' ribbon part. Back then getting this ribbon was as easy as literally picking either clan and joining it, so I don't know about some people getting it and some others don't.

-1 on the +10 card boost. I spent a lot of ZP buying stabilizers and TONS of Gold blasters in order to get my first +10 card, it's not fair if now everyone would get a +10 card just by playing this event. I suggest changing the reward to Gold cards or free stabilizers instead.

I don't get the ratio of winnings on the free stabilizers part, but I can't complain about it 70 wins is not an easy task. As I don't get how it works at first glance, I won't rate this one.

For the EP part, 50k EP is a good ammount but we need to define the time limits for it. And if we are talking about wave mode, isn't 6h of gameplay just a mere few games? Wave mode is very time consuming as you may know already.

Glad you made some fixes here and there. There's still a lot to discuss in order to make this event posible, but keep up the hard work! ;)
    not a bad idea the +10 card change
    but i dont think changing the 50k ep is a good idea not everyone will do all that somme players i know may do a part of it only so 6 hours are enough for them... not all ppl are wavers like us..

^ Agree with him.
    Regular Wave match goes between 20~30 min, in some cases can last over 40 min.
  • PyrateX wrote: »
    ^ Agree with him.
    Regular Wave match goes between 20~30 min, in some cases can last over 40 min.
    this shouldn't be said on the forums but.. If a new event comes a lot of ppl containing huge number of beginners start to play it so we won't be playing againist professionals to take 20-30 minutes
    This event games specially will take 5-15 minutes max as most of the time we will be killing them easily so I think 6 hours are so enough in that case and as I mentioned before not all ppl will complete it wave mode is popular but not so good for some ppl

the 'on which side you are 'ribbon was so ez at its time as u say tho its a very old ribbon so only the oldest players in cf have it so it will be available in this event tho the old members got it easier as this part in the event is quiet confusing no one knows who shall win Gr or bl so its quiet harder to get it tho I got another idea for it
    Will edit the event soon..
  • [e]m0.-

Ummm i'm agree with him there's many fans who playing wave mode
    +1 <3
  • here is the 'wave mode patriots' ribbon design
    hope u like it :D

wb7dEXF.jpg

designed by CamelTbag :)
    Are you a ribbon seeker? does the wave game takes long?
    Get +1 kdr in wave mode during the event to to get 5 cards of gold shock , 5 cards of gold blaster and 5 cards of gold fuzzy!
    But thats not all ... Complete all of the past tasks to get 'on which side you are' limited ribbon!

We surely need something to revive Wave mode, its a great mode, but sadly not so many play it.

Those are neat rewards, however I still think its too good to happen, but even if they actually implemented it and lowered/changed the rewards or tasks a little, I would still do it as I love Wave mode.

Definitely +1 !