Question about CFCL

Is there is going to be a chance for cfcl open teams to get to elite league?
As in last season 2 teams were chosen who had the highest points in open to advance to pro league or this is not the case this time?

Comments

• TheHungedManTheHungedMan Apprentice
    No guarantee you'll get invited to Elite based on you're performance from Open. GMs haven't promised anything of that sort ...
  • No guarantee you'll get invited to Elite based on you're performance from Open. GMs haven't promised anything of that sort ...

I know that nothing was mentioned but maybe it will be like last season..,I mean that other teams should get a chance to advance to pro and that will make the elite more competitive because teams will have to fight for not losing their spots in elite and open will get a chance to prove that they got what it takes to be in elite league.
  • [GM]Kanadian[GM]Kanadian Administrator
    Yes open teams will have a chance to move into elite.
    No it isnt a guarantee. Basically Elite is an invitational league. If we see that we want you in elite, we'll offer you a spot.
  • Yes open teams will have a chance to move into elite.
    No it isnt a guarantee. Basically Elite is an invitational league. If we see that we want you in elite, we'll offer you a spot.
    Cool , Thanks for your response !
  • oLOGICoLOGIC Margrave
    Yes open teams will have a chance to move into elite.
    Will open teams get cfs weapons?
  • oLOGIC wrote: »

Yeah only if you boost me to SKT
    I don't see the problem to that. I prefer AK Wems tho ;)
  • oLOGICoLOGIC Margrave
    fizzeq2 wrote: »
    Yeah only if you boost me to SKT
    can't even get into pro league mang xP
    can't even get into pro league mang xP

ass game is ass lol. idk, maybe on SKT i can at least ride the bench. I hope they recruit me

good to see you're still around here xD
  • RespekRespek Worthy
    You gonna want us in elite league x) watch us whip and nay nay through open

Tyler