Trade and sell guns ;)

it's a new system allow the players to trade and sell there weapons
for example : i have ak-47 Dynasty and another player lets call him player2 have ak-47 noble beast
so i offer my weapon + 1M GP and ask if anyone want it and give me ak-47 noble beast
if player2 want my gun , i take his and i give him mine +1M GP
it's more like a shop but the players is the sellers and the customers at the same time :))
IGN : -Savitar

Comments

• That will encourage scamming on players dude :D
  • IOJKAGFA wrote: »
    it's a new system allow the players to trade and sell there weapons
    for example : i have ak-47 Dynasty and another player lets call him player2 have ak-47 noble beast
    so i offer my weapon + 1M GP and ask if anyone want it and give me ak-47 noble beast
    if player2 want my gun , i take his and i give him mine +1M GP
    it's more like a shop but the players is the sellers and the customers at the same time :))
    IGN : -Savitar

Sounds interesting!
  • d1SSENT wrote: »
    That will encourage scamming on players dude :D

True but you can close chat or whisper at any time

Trading system if it ever happened will be secure and independent of the game, like a part of the website or a section in the game.
    Always +1 for this idea.
  • PyrateX wrote: »
    Trading system if it ever happened will be secure and independent of the game, like a part of the website or a section in the game.
    Always +1 for this idea.

i mean accounts scamming not the weapons only specially most of players are dumps AF :D
    I've had the same experience in other games and the result is too bad
  • Scammer likes player 1's weapon. Scammer persuades player 1 to give him his password to "Gift him ZP". Scammer sets up a trade from player 1's account to his own account. Scammer trades player 1's weapon for an m9 pistol.

Yes, player 1 shouldn't fall for stuff like that, but now even if he manages to get his account back, his prized weapon is completely gone.

If we had 2FA or something though for trades like Steam, perhaps it could work.
  • Let's make as many noob accounts as we can to win a certain gun from an event that I really want/need, then trade it to my main!
    I already know people who do this and it's rather upsetting. It's a -1 from me.
  • i don't know if this is infractable or not but, in another cf version that just got updated again, there is a trading system for some special things.

that aside,..

+1 for a trading system.

They could make it so that ZP weapons can only be traded with other ZP weapons.
    And GP weapons can only be traded with GP weapons.

If that isn't enough they can make it so that only DUPLICATES can be traded and u still need to have 1 version of the gun itself.
    If we're talking about the business side of this, then i suggest making it so that for every trade u need to pay a fee of say 1000 ZP for both players.

i think ^that^ covers all the possible problems and issues. (except for scamming)

But about scamming, that happends even now in-game :)
    i had some guy tell me "you play my account, and i play your account" and it was the first game i met him.

anyone can tell that hes scamming and if you get tricked by them then u can't really blame the system honestly..
  • i don't know if this is infractable or not but, in another cf version that just got updated again, there is a trading system for some special things.

that aside,..

+1 for a trading system.

If that isn't enough they can make it so that only DUPLICATES can be traded and u still need to have 1 version of the gun itself.
    If we're talking about the business side of this, then i suggest making it so that for every trade u need to pay a fee of say 1000 ZP for both players.

i think ^that^ covers all the possible problems and issues. (except for scamming)

i had some guy tell me "you play my account, and i play your account" and it was the first game i met him.

anyone can tell that hes scamming and if you get tricked by them then u can't really blame the system honestly..

+1 best idea for now

that aside,..

+1 for a trading system.

+1 on that

an ingame gift system for zp or any item purchased with zp to any friend, clan mates, or just anyone you want to gift.

also a weapon auction to sell permanent items/weapons/crates. seller can set an option for zp o gp depending on the weapon. once the weapon in set in auction it cannot be retrieve unless no one bid, the system could take a %fee of the zp/gp.

Just make it to where you have to answer the security question we setup when we made our accounts.