Question about cfcl match result

I thought some GM say that there is a format to post the game result and the format will require replays to be posted. Howcome i never see any replays posted or any bandicam recordings uploaded.

Comments

• hongleis wrote: »
    I thought some GM say that there is a format to post the game result and the format will require replays to be posted. Howcome i never see any replays posted or any bandicam recordings uploaded.

CFCL has not yet started. NaCl is the tournament that's currently being played and likely what you're referencing, but it's completely separate from CFCL

But to answer your question with regards to NaCl: tournaments (especially community-hosted ones such as this) typically don't enforce the requirement of uploading replays, and bandicam recordings are only required to be uploaded in the case of a dispute
  • CFCL has not yet started. NaCl is the tournament that's currently being played and likely what you're referencing, but it's completely separate from CFCL

But to answer your question with regards to NaCl: tournaments (especially community-hosted ones such as this) typically don't enforce the requirement of uploading replays, and bandicam recordings are only required to be uploaded in the case of a dispute

thx michaeldrk, good luck in cfcl.