Ranked Suggestion

For all these years i see ranked being less and less played, as i see you can't stop the problems and if that's the case then instead of trying to ban the ones that are reported weeks after, instead try to make hacking not being paying off.

1 ->>>> Lower the ammount of points gained & lost with the win/lose game : Killing in the game and being above 1.0KD should be worth sooo little.
2 ->>>> If an entire team leaves in the first 2 rounds of the game no points are taken from their ranked score, if 1 one them stays in the room and loses then all the team is affected and will lose points at the end of the match.
3 ->>>> Employ some kind of system to automatically send the replay of the game to the proper GM/MOD with the power to ban hackers.
4->>> (Optional) Creating a community of players APPROVED by you whose part is to watch the incoming footage and for the same replay a poll is placed among these approved players so that a consensus is reached and the cheating players are held accountable by their actions. As an incentive the players that are approved should receive any kind of in game compensation.

I know it's too drastic and a bit rusty, i'd like to hear the objections against these suggestions, ranked is a good mode and many of us don't want it to sink...
Any reply would be appreciated.

Comments

• Instead of doing all that, they could check reports more often and get the hackers banned, you know...
  • iDupree_ wrote: »
    Instead of doing all that, they could check reports more often and get the hackers banned, you know...

Sure, i'm of the opinion that making live streams while these problems still stand is a bad idea when you run a multi-million dollar franchise. If that trend continues these problems will not stop, instead i propose these alternatives. Less involvement, more results.
    Haking will not stop you know? It's a continued effort the ban instantly.
  • 1. The only thing that needs a change is SnD (more points if u win). KD doesn't matter, killing should be worth more..

2. No then everyone would leave if they are about to lose. Maybe an option to forfeit the match (that has to be done during the first round and more than 3 players have to agree or something) and no one gains or loses any points. This way we can stop the game immediately if we see a hacker playing.

3. No will be abused. Sending reports is not the problem. Hackers playing for weeks without getting banned is.

4. MAYBE mods but no one else.
  • swesub1 wrote: »
    1. The only thing that needs a change is SnD (more points if u win). KD doesn't matter, killing should be worth more..

2. No then everyone would leave if they are about to lose. Maybe an option to forfeit the match (that has to be done during the first round and more than 3 players have to agree or something) and no one gains or loses any points. This way we can stop the game immediately if we see a hacker playing.

3. No will be abused. Sending reports is not the problem. Hackers playing for weeks without getting banned is.

4. MAYBE mods but no one else.

Yeah, i forgot to put it in the first 2 rounds.

That's why constant and active reporting and banning is the key, there's where the community enters (approved members). We both know that there won't be dozens of mods searching for hacker without that much compensation, players with in game compensation will apply to be verified and approved to get into this restricted group.
  • Rudizxc wrote: »
    Yeah, i forgot to put it in the first 2 rounds.

That's why constant and active reporting and banning is the key, there's where the community enters (approved members).

Dont we already got people in an office getting payed to watch replays? xd

I love the idea, but tbh I dont think it would work out
    Dont we already got people in an office getting payed to watch replays? xd

I love the idea, but tbh I dont think it would work out

I truly don't know that. Does this problem still stand on other regions of the franchise?
  • Rudizxc wrote: »
    I truly don't know that. Does this problem still stand on other regions of the franchise?

Doubt.. have u seen CFBR system? http://br.crossfire.z8games.com/event/listadavergonha
    Would love to see that in our version.

What we need:

- Better anti-cheat
    - Hackers PERM banned faster
    Doubt.. have u seen CFBR system? http://br.crossfire.z8games.com/event/listadavergonha
    Would love to see that in our version.

What we need:

- Better anti-cheat
    - Hackers PERM banned faster

Yeah, its CFAL its brazilian, i'm portuguese and i follow a lot of youtubers from there, i see that they have a good relatitionship with players, they make updates on youtube with the moderators explaining each update, what's coming...
    Still a few months ago they had the same problem, i haven't seen much of it on CH.
  • Title: General 2

General 2

21126608/21997611 (16%)

General 3

Title: General 2

http://crossfire.z8games.com/profile/10771227

Share on twitter

Share on facebook

General
    Ranked SnD
    Ranked TDM
    Battles
    past seasons

K/D

Headshots 201,488 Win Rate 62.5%
    Kills 149,347 Wins 6,121
    Deaths 51,629 Losses 3,651

EXP 21,126,608 Member Since Jan, 2011

Explain to me how this is possible. More head shots then kills? Just wanted to know how he did this. Not saying he is a hac.
  • majthiller wrote: »

Explain to me how this is possible. More head shots then kills? Just wanted to know how he did this. Not saying he is a hac.

The ak fury gives him the option to save deaths/kills but the headshots will still be added even if he chooses not the save the kills.

Im not calling him a ha.cker either, but i have to admit that he is really good at flying and doing 1tap360 kills
    The ak fury gives him the option to save deaths/kills but the headshots will still be added even if he chooses not the save the kills.

Im not calling him a ha.cker either, but i have to admit that he is really good at flying and doing 1tap360 kills

That explains it. Thanks. At least I'm not the only one to see him flying.