MP weapons reset

Hello,

How about adding the new weapons to the current weapons on the last day of the month instead of the 1st day. So, on the last day, we would have a longer list with both the weapons of the current month and the others from the new month, but on the 1st day only the new ones stay.

By doing this only patient players that can hold on and save it till the last day get the chance to compare between current and new weapons and chose what they like more instead of regretting saving MP.

Thanks for reading.

Comments

• [GGamer] wrote: »
    Hello,

How about adding the new weapons to the current weapons on the last day of the month instead of the 1st day. So, on the last day, we would have a longer list with both the weapons of the current month and the others from the new month, but on the 1st day only the new ones stay.

By doing this only patient players that can hold on and save it till the last day get the chance to compare between current and new weapons and chose what they like more instead of regretting saving MP.

Thanks for reading.

+1.000000
    Hello,

Thanks for reading.

Being able to choose between which weapon you want would be pretty neat, although if someone chooses the upcoming weapon rather than the "weapon of the month", he would have the same problem as before.
    For example,(in case what you suggested gets implemented) let's say that I don't choose to buy the sword and I decide to buy x weapon that will be released in June. Then come late June I would be forced to buy y weapon that would be released in July, etc etc or all of the MP I collected in June(and every month after that) would go to waste.
    So it's a reluctant +1 from me.
  • BlaCkeNeD7 wrote: »
    Being able to choose between which weapon you want would be pretty neat, although if someone chooses the upcoming weapon rather than the "weapon of the month", he would have the same problem as before.
    For example,(in case what you suggested gets implemented) let's say that I don't choose to buy the sword and I decide to buy x weapon that will be released in June. Then come late June I would be forced to buy y weapon that would be released in July, etc etc or all of the MP I collected in June(and every month after that) would go to waste.
    So it's a reluctant +1 from me.

If I don't like the sword, and I can't buy weapon X, this means my MP will be wasted also or I will have to buy the sword that I don't even want in the first place, but if I can buy weapon X that I actually like, then next month I could buy weapon X again or weapon Y.

Also, we have been getting permanent characters as well not only weapons.

I believe it would help us make better decisions thats all. At least I would be happy with the decision I made by not buying the sword.

Edit: Also, the new X weapons don't have to be actually available for purchase until the 1st day, so they would be visible but grayed or something, which means you can't buy them but you know you would be able to the next day.
    Also, the new X weapons don't have to be actually available for purchase until the 1st day, so they would be visible but grayed or something, which means you can't buy them but you know you would be able to the next day.

Then you would still lose some MP.
    Eitherway I get where you're coming from and it would be a nice addition to have a choice, that's why it was and still is a +1 from me.
  • BlaCkeNeD7 wrote: »
    Then you would still lose some MP.
    Eitherway I get where you're coming from and it would be a nice addition to have a choice, that's why it was and still is a +1 from me.

We still lose MP the way it is now anyway. As you said, its about having a choice.

Thanks for voting guys. Really appreciated. :)
  • +1 Sounds like a reasonable idea to me!
    Hello,

Thanks for reading.

1st thing if the player saves the mp and there's no resetting the mp it will be look like CS
    2nd thing resetting mp is better for us cuz some players will buy this powerful items for long days ahead so that will be annoyed
    3rf thing resetting mp is good for play all days and save it for get something not with another player ��
    • IGN Ezio
  • 1st thing if the player saves the mp and there's no resetting the mp it will be look like CS
    2nd thing resetting mp is better for us cuz some players will buy this powerful items for long days ahead so that will be annoyed
    3rf thing resetting mp is good for play all days and save it for get something not with another player ��

Sorry, I guess the thread name confused you.. I meant the weapons/items.. Not the MP itself.
  • Oh I get what you are saying. You want something perm to spend your remaining MP before next month's resets your MP count to 12k right? 'Cause if that's the case, then it's a +1 from me.

I currently have 16k MP and didn't buy the sable char so it feels like 4k MP is going to waste on the 30th of this month just because :/