LT's and clan recruitment

why are the LT's in a clan controlled by z8, makes no sense a clan should be able to have as many LT's they want, with that being said why is recruitment controlled to 100 again a clan should have the right to recruit 1000 if it wanted to.
instead of controlling clans LT's and recruitment of members, maybe you should control the bugs, the hacks, the glitches instead.
;)

Comments

• Previous thread Clan expansion

http://forum.z8games.com/showthread.php?323522-150-Clan-Member-expansion&highlight=clan+limit

That's why we have Suggestion thread, and simple post to request 100 Max Friend List Increased to 200 :D and Clan Member to 200 and Increase to LT (not sure max LT is). Or even Unlimited Clan member Expansion as long as it Cost Z P:D then all will benefit Z8 and Clan Leaders. Such suggestion, would get a +1 from me, but I am not sure if this is a suggestion or something else :)
  • If it still applies the number of Lts you can have all comes down to what your clan activity level is. Max I believe is five but not sure why you would want more. Correct me if I'm wrong but contribution points add to your clan activity(5k xp equals 10 contribution points), only issue is clans that farm ranks have it easier since all they do is farm xp, unless I'm wrong.
  • Farming only gets you so far. Iirc you cannot farm SS and must spend zp.
    I'm annoyed the spots I purchased did not carry over. I would like better control of my staff back. I do like the extra positions available though.

I'm on the fence about larger clans. If we have a few large clans absorb everyone then who do you cw? Maybe it would help the cw server with active clans. Idk

• I'm on the fence about larger clans. If we have a few large clans absorb everyone then who do you cw? Maybe it would help the cw server with active clans. Idk

Just do regular events which involves clan wars. E.g. Play 5 Clan War Games per day and get 1 Crate. Or play 5 games per week and get 5 crates.
  • reason why i say this is, 200 is a good number for a clan but i believe the staff of a clan should be decided by the clans not z8 or how many in a clan should be allowed to be. i do like how they got it but i think LT's is something that should be left up to the clan leaders and the clans.
    as for making them active that is truly very hard thing
  • i dont think farming is the answer to any thing, i consider farming a form of a cheat :( i know that sounds dumb
  • Personally I don't think we should have 200 people clans as we don't have enough players as is. Back in 2011, heck yes to 200 people clans because back then when the game was super popular people were all trying to get into the big clans and some even had to make more than one clan to contain all the members. I do support allowing clan to control how many LT's they have. My clan paid good money to increase our LT spots and it feels like a rip off to have to get all the way back to SS just to have the spots that we already paid for once already.

TLTR: -1 to 200 person clans, +1 to purchasing LT spots again, +5 to getting back the LT spots we already bought and weren't carried over.
  • Ihope that the z8games Team make the number of members not only 100 but for our choice
    • IGN Ezio