How to choose a good mouse ? Plz share ur info :)

I want your advice guys on how to choose a good mouse , and how does it differ
I used to play with logitch m125 and it was very good for me in sniping
But then i bought another logitech mouse but i feel that there is sth wrong with sniping
its 4 months now and i cant optimise or cant snipe good , i changed the sensitivity alot but i feel sth wrong during sniping , sth different with the mouse itself
Plz help me guys , because sniping is my life

Comments

• What michealdrkkt said.

If you want a new mouse because of whatever reason:

All depends on mouse, light mouse or heavy.

Heres a few:

Logitech G Pro
    Logitech 403
    Zowie EC1-A (Bigger hands)
    Zowie EC2-A (Smaller hands)
    Zowie FK serie or ZA aswell (Please note Zowie is plug and play, no drivers)
    Steelseries Rival 300
    Razer Deathadder
    Logitech 502 (should be the heavy one)
    Prob forgot some
  • Ty but what do u mean by polling rate ? i cant understand
    *Sry i made this thread in suggestions by wrong , should be in barracks
  • Ty but what do u mean by polling rate ? i cant understand
    *Sry i made this thread in suggestions by wrong , should be in barracks

Polling rate for crossfire is only 125 to get the "smooth" feel while 500 and 1000 feel off / weird.

Check your mouse if it got any software where you can change, if its a zowie mouse it should say on the box how to change.
  • I will avoid all usual informations wich are generally a matter of preference and practice : sensivity, dpi, etc...

If you have the choice, take an optical mouse. The laser give an advantage but only in highest grades (high price) models, and eventually if you have a little knowledge on electronics (to go only on good cells).

The form factor is maybe one of the most critical point that a fews players ignore, instead "mine can take 50G!" etc ... play a nervous game (FFA, TDM) for ten minutes then freeze when you're hot in action. Watch your hand in the mouse and how your instinct put it in the buttons. Take it in consideration. I don't known your mouses but i'm nearly sure that they use sensors wich are very close, it's why we all have preferences on certain brand. smooth steelseries, nervous roccat, stability of razer ... etc
    I can have the best military sensor in my mouse, if its form factor is too tight for my hand in front ... i will play bad.

Many theories on polling rates, i use 1Khz because i'm a rusher. If i lower by the drivers to 125hz i will miss 50% of my headshots. I don't menttion that i have a decent hardware (running 3DSmax, solidworks ...) Like all others parameters, it's a matter of practice, style and preference.

But it exist a true universal rule : the more often you change your settings, the less you will find the right ones. If you're not truly picky on settings and/or not specially interrested to digg the question, i warmly advise you to choose the simplest mouse you can find (with good component and on well known specialized brands off course).
  • Polling rate for crossfire is only 125 to get the "smooth" feel while 500 and 1000 feel off / weird.

Check your mouse if it got any software where you can change, if its a zowie mouse it should say on the box how to change.

Ty Nopanol

And how can i check my polling rate and Dpi ?
  • It's integrated on the drivers of my mouse (i have checkboxes to change it on the fly) but if your mouse's software don't allow it, you can find free softwares that can read/change it.

To check, this one is good and clean : http://www.softpedia.com/get/System/System-Miscellaneous/Mouse-Rate-Checker.shtml

To modify, i firmly advise to use only the drivers of the mouse that you use. As you can see in the software, it's a bit more complicated that just a fixed refresh.
    A fews don't understand that it have nothing to have with a CPU/GPU, to the point to call it "overclock", to imagine that on quad core it can affect the performances etc ... if you're not an advanced CAD user (with hands/eyes used to use 1Khz daily), it's a bit overkill to juggle with that imho.
    If it's important for you (like me), you will avoid all mouses that don't permit to change it via the drivers.

Again, i firmly push you to don't modify the polling rate if it's not included in your drivers. Your computer will not burn lol, but in this exact case you must adapt "manually" the changes to the exact hardware of your mouse instead to use a "compatible compromise". It mean to develop your own drivers to be at the level of quality of what allready offer a lot of mouses.