suggestions

hi .
i've a suggestions to make player more help to GM , make 100 zp or free creates as a reward for every (successful report) about hack or glitch or any cheat tool.
ty..

Comments

• -1. This won't and shouldn't happen.
    You should have enough motivation to report cheaters without wanting to be rewarded for it.
    Also everyone is going to think that if you report someone you'll get free rewards, so they will abuse it, making the legit reports get lost inside the "farmed" ones.
    Let me give you an example: If you report a crime to the police, you don't get rewarded, so why should this be any different?
  • you should suggestion to change this sick Anti Cheat
  • BlaCkeNeD7 wrote: »
    Let me give you an example: If you report a crime to the police, you don't get rewarded, so why should this be any different?

Crime stoppers does depending on the criminal. :D

Only reward I want is seeing them get banned but like that will happen.
  • Here is my view on this. Lets think of this scenario:

The city is over run with rats. The mayor says 'oh I know, we will pay 100 gold coins to anyone who brings us a dead rat!'
    The citizens think this is a great idea, and start bringing in rats to get money. For a while, it works. But then, there seem to be more rats than before.
    The mayor orders one of his guards to follow a citizen home who brought in 500 rats, to find out where so many rats are coming from.
    And when they get to the citizens home, they find out he has been breeding rats.

Basically, if we have a bounty on hacks, people will hack on an alt so that their main gets a LOT of extra zp, and this will only increase the hack problem.

The city is over run with rats. The mayor says 'oh I know, we will pay 100 gold coins to anyone who brings us a dead rat!'
    The citizens think this is a great idea, and start bringing in rats to get money. For a while, it works. But then, there seem to be more rats than before.
    The mayor orders one of his guards to follow a citizen home who brought in 500 rats, to find out where so many rats are coming from.
    And when they get to the citizens home, they find out he has been breeding rats.

Basically, if we have a bounty on hacks, people will hack on an alt so that their main gets a LOT of extra zp, and this will only increase the hack problem.

Makes sense.

Also, one less cheater to deal with is already a reward.

Damn, you busted his plans to earn free ZB. He must have even dreamt of buying all VIBs and crates using this method.

i thought u guys logged mac addresses per login :)

Seems fair. But you have no good reason to NOT implement this suggestion for bug reporters. Maybe an exclusive crate for bug reporters on the bug thread.
  • Every report could make you rich regardless of the rewards as long as you can make alts and report yourself.... Of course a IP check on accounts could be done ( to check if the reporter and the reported have played from same IP) but thats only extra work ... (for rewarding and checking) and I think that time could be saved on just viewing reports.

-its a suggestions , ur as a GM can fined a better motivation way ,, zp not the only thing , u make the experience wonderful for player
    -see i reported on players they use hack not for the zp or for reward , bec. they make the game boring ,
    -i lost my rank from 44 to 120 bec. ive out from every ranked match , i change any D.M for ranked match + u need to update the anti cheat
    -ive reported on acc. with link after 2 days the IGN was changed nw ive stoped to report after this....
This discussion has been closed.