Compare button in Storage

It would be more useful to compare the stats of different skins of same weapons. So that we could choose which skin has better stats to play with. Whereas it's placement in MP shop isn't that much useful I think.

Comments

• I'd like to see this. I want to be able to compare guns that aren't just in the item shop +1
  • Would be a good idea if the stats on weapons would actually matter, when you have weapons/reskins with the same stats copy-pasted and in reality they perfom (slightly) different from each other.

+1 though
  • svanced wrote: »
    Would be a good idea if the stats on weapons would actually matter, when you have weapons/reskins with the same stats copy-pasted and in reality they perfom (slightly) different from each other.

+1 though

Bummer. I guess it would be great if they implemented a functional compare feature in storage in future. Would make life easier to reviewers as well.
  • Maybe an open ended 'Shooting Range' feature. In that I mean you can enter the shooting range and have the ability to freely switch between your bags at will and there'd be a ammo reload spot that you could restock ammo if needed. To add on there should be stationary bots and markers to help with testing stuff like wallbang and against armor as well for full testing. There should also of course be bots that move to test your aim with your weapons at a moving target. A simple path for a few bots wouldn't be that hard.

Another option I had though of before that more realistic one would have been similar but rather than just being the bags you have on you it'd take your Storage Database and drop all of the weapons in it around on a Testing Map and then you'd be free to pick them up and try them out. Then to add it in with a 'invite friend(s) feature so that you could bring friends into to see and test all of your weapons....but that'd probably be a lot harder and messier than option 1. lmao

Another feature i'd LOVE to see in terms of comparison/testing is the ability to take weapons from the Black Market into a shooting range to test them out.
  • Ixith wrote: »
    Maybe an open ended 'Shooting Range' feature. In that I mean you can enter the shooting range and have the ability to freely switch between your bags at will and there'd be a ammo reload spot that you could restock ammo if needed. To add on there should be stationary bots and markers to help with testing stuff like wallbang and against armor as well for full testing. There should also of course be bots that move to test your aim with your weapons at a moving target. A simple path for a few bots wouldn't be that hard.

Another option I had though of before that more realistic one would have been similar but rather than just being the bags you have on you it'd take your Storage Database and drop all of the weapons in it around on a Testing Map and then you'd be free to pick them up and try them out. Then to add it in with a 'invite friend(s) feature so that you could bring friends into to see and test all of your weapons....but that'd probably be a lot harder and messier than option 1. lmao

Another feature i'd LOVE to see in terms of comparison/testing is the ability to take weapons from the Black Market into a shooting range to test them out.

Those ideas deserve a thread of their own. +999999

But I think these would be too far fetched, considering the whole new level of coding and designing from scratch. Even though a private test range with all CF weapons would great, but I think we won't see it happening ever.

But a simple thing that can be done is that at the start of the existing shooting range, there should be a menu showcasing every single gun of Crossfire to test. You just scroll down, choose your gun, spawn with it in our pre-existing range and test the weapon.
  • +1

You have no idea how much I've been longing for this idea to be implemented into the game!