CrossFire Server location

Could anyone tell me, in which city is the CrossFire server based ? As i am still having problems with a high ping 160 to 200+ compaired to when i first started playing 115 to 130ish

Cheers

Strap13

Comments

• Toronto or Montreal
  • [dot][dot] Archduke
    Montreal if the game servers and login server are at the same location.
  • CrossFire Server Location

Thanks guys, on recent ping tests to a server in Montreal, i'm getting 103 to 119 which is good from the U.K :) but not good to the CrossFire server mmmm :(

Thanks again

Strap13
  • Are you guys sure it is in Canada. I live in texas and my average ping is 60....
  • TheByford wrote: »
    Are you guys sure it is in Canada. I live in texas and my average ping is 60....
    It is..and its in toronto...i average 11 ping and i live in toronto...so toronto is where the servers are
  • Bear_CubBear_Cub Apprentice
    wow, I've gotta move to canada. I play at 256 ping at alpha and 300-400 ping in west coast...
  • the servers are in:

alpha, bravo, charlie, delta, echo, foxtrot -- Montreal and Toronto

Miami 1 & 2 -- miami (obviously)

West Coast -- California (i think)

UK 1, 2, 3, 4, UKserver -- London, UK
  • Titius wrote: »
    the servers are in:

alpha, bravo, charlie, delta, echo, foxtrot -- Montreal and Toronto

Miami 1 & 2 -- miami (obviously)

West Coast -- California (i think)

UK 1, 2, 3, 4, UKserver -- London, UK
    You were almost right, Titius.

UK 3 and 4 are somewhere in north UK.
  • eh i think they may be in manchester or something :/ i would go and look at the ping difference between 1 and 2 & 3 and 4... butttt CF is being gay and all the mods are off so no help >.<
  • pr0_sniperpr0_sniper Apprentice
    my ping is 5 and I am right beside the servers!
  • What's going on?!

Good day Z8. I don't want to make a new thread so I'm posting here... It's about the UK servers. I don't know how many players are affected with the current situation/problem but I will explain what's happening to me. In the last week or so I've noticed a ping increase with a rare stabilization periods. My usual ping is 52-55 which is pretty good (no lag) but now it is increased by 30! I notice lag and it's getting really frustrating. I'm from Serbia and lot's of my friends around here have the same issue. What's going on with the UK servers? 52 ping becomes 82. :(
  • i need help

hello cf players i need some help/ advice. im for englande but currentley in kenya and i need to know a good server for me to play in without getting serious lag. pls reply asap because i want to get back to enjoyin the game.

thnx in advance

[F]reewog
  • nanniroxnannirox Beginner
    Any sea servers ?
  • Alpha is burning ♨️