More Info

Hello,

I would like to suggest that you start giving the community more information about whats going on and whats going to happen.
More information = more satisfaction = less complaining.

Lets start with more information about whats going to happen:

Although some would start complaining earlier, but they would still complain anyway. So if you actually did this, some wouldn't complain at least.

1- How about making a counter for when the next patch is going to be? or at least give us a date. Also what content it will bring us. So, it would be like an earlier patch notes on the website maybe which you could still use it as the actual patch notes later after the patch and add, edit or remove some information from it after the patch.

This would help lower the number of players asking about when do we get new content and what will they be and lower complaints.

For example,
*If a player knew that some crate/weapon will be released next patch that he really wants, he would top up ZP and wait for it to get released. But, if its suddenly released and its a temporary crate,he may not be able to get enough ZP in time.
*If a player knew that some VIP that he wants will be released next patch and you will make a pre-order thread by the end of the month, he would save his ZP. But if its suddenly there, he may not be able to get enough ZP in time to pre-order it.

2- If you are planning to change coupon weapons, may you tell us that you will change them before that patch? and also what will they be? If you even told us earlier once you got plans for a change, it would be even better.
This would help us make a better use of our saved coupons and lower complaints.

For example,
*If a player decided to save coupons to get some permanents, and he knows that he won't be able to get all of them, If he knew that better weapons will be added, he would save his coupons.
*If a player knew that next patch coupon weapons will be changed and he's a few coupons away from getting a permanent he wants, he would buy some crates and try to get them asap.
*If a player knew what weapons will replace the current weapons, he would compare them and see what he needs more, so he decides what he will try to get.

3- May you tell us what permanents will replace the current in the Mileage Shop every month ? In patch notes of the first patch of every month maybe, tell us that next month these "x" weapons will replace the current or if they will stay for another month.

This would help us make a better use of our MP and lower complaints.

For example,
*If a player knew that next month's permanents will be better than the current and he knows that he will be busy next month, he would save MP for the next month. Thanks for that 12k option by the way. ^^ Although I believe 12k is too much.
*If a player knew that some permanents will stay for another month and some will be replaced, he would decide better what to get instead of regretting buying something(he could've waited for better or bought more) or not buying something(he could've bought whats better).

4- May you tell us when do you plan to make events? Maybe tell us the reward also? Like crates or ZP or EP or MP or temporary items.
More players would be able to do these events, and of course it would lower complaints xd

For example,
*If a player knew that some event will be made in a specific time, he would organize his schedule so he can make it. Like announcements for live streams or offline events to be more specific.
*If a player knew the event reward he has been waiting for, he would do the same and try to make it.
*If a player knew that a ribbon like Luck of the Irish will be brought back for sure in that year, he will try to be there to get it. But if he waited for some hours in that day and then its announced later on that day, he may miss it due to time differences.
*If a player knew that a specific tournament like MOTG will be held for sure in that year, he would start preparing for it earlier.

More information about whats going on:

1- May you tell us about a maintenance's progress? What have you finished so far, whats left ? Is it going to be complete earlier than planned ? Is there going to be a delay and we will have to wait a few more hours?

2- May you update the index here more often ? and tell players about it ? Because I'm sure a lot of players don't know about this. Also, how to actually view it while I'm logged in ? If we can't, will you make it visible while logged in ? or you could post here on the forums.
Edit: I guess we can, Technical Support down on the right. I just hope it gets updated more often though like when there are issues with the server and so.

Tl;dr: Just read the text in red and reply with your opinion about it. Thanks.^^

I will try to add more later. Also, feel free to add more or examples for the mentioned. Just mind your manners, please.
Thanks for reading.
What do you think ?

Comments

• +1
    My own suggestion:
    ~Allow an option for trading of weapons within a crate
    For example: I win two D.E. Nobles, and Deiv wins 2 AWM Nobles, So we trade one of each.
    This way people can trade weapons, but its somewhat limited so the game still makes money.

PS: Credits to RiceTurtle since we discussed this a while back.
  • ghoster1 wrote: »
    +1
    My own suggestion:
    For example: I win two D.E. Nobles, and Deiv wins 2 AWM Nobles, So we trade one of each.
    This way people can trade weapons, but its somewhat limited so the game still makes money.

As much as I would like this, I doubt this will ever be allowed, because they'd make less money.
    If I want M4 Red Bandage and have 2 bricks, why bother spending more money spinning for the M4 if I can just trade it with someone?

OT: I like this idea, but I don't think they should reveal what the next weapons should be for coupons/MP shop. I like it being a surprise.
  • ghoster1 wrote: »
    +1
    My own suggestion:

^^^^^^^^^^^ +1
  • Gigers wrote: »
    +1111111
    Haha, thank you. :D
    I like this idea, but I don't think they should reveal what the next weapons should be for coupons/MP shop. I like it being a surprise.
    I meant permanents only. I would like temporary weapons to still be a surprise too.
    ghoster1 wrote: »
    +1
    My own suggestion:

Thanks ^^
    I agree with Bunni on this matter, they'd make less money.
    +1 , we should prepare for the coming :/
    Yes, exactly, and we would only miss what we planned to pass or we had to due to personal reasons, not because of the game.
    It would be like a calculated risk. :D

Added 2 more examples for events.
  • They used to give us spoilers for upcoming patches, would love this back.
    +1
  • +1 I'd love for SOME advance notice on things like upcoming content (big stuff) and more notice on Sales and other things as well. It seems all too often they wait until the last minute or even past the last minute (aka after the event or whatever has already started) to inform us on it. Certainly agree on notifying us at least a few days in advance about the changes coming to the Mileage shop at the end of each month. As for the coupon information....i'd say if they could just stick to a 'update it in February each year' schedule and notify us of what's leaving 1-2 patches before it goes out that'd be awesome.